5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published on November 18, 2012 by xaurelie

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best
Hi! I didn't really like how this went on. Once on, it kept getting bubbles in it when I put the mini in its case. Maybe they all do this, but it was a bit annoying. My advice, try another product first, and if it happens with that product then we know we're all doomed on this front.
Published 21 months ago by Lydia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 18, 2012
This review is from: INVELLOP iPad mini Crystal Clear 3-pack Screen protectors 7.9 inch (Personal Computers)
This product was much better than expected! I'm very satisfied with it. Even small items matter when you have to see them daily. There were three screens in the package, and each one was wrapped front and back in another piece of plastic, keeping it free of dust/scratches. Application was very smooth, and the two pieces of dust that got trapped underneath were easily removed with a blue "sticker" that you could dab at the plastic with (sticky side of sticker to sticky side of protector) and the dust came right off the protector and clung to the sticker. There was also a cleaning cloth and a card to coerce bubbles out from under the protector. As easy as installation was, I'm even more impressed with how thin yet durable the plastic is, and how amazingly crystal clear it is. I've never had a protector that didn't alter the appearance of the screen slightly. This one is perfectly clear and smooth, and your fingers glide across it with ease. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 18, 2012
Was very easy to instal, thanks for the instruction video on YouTube that they have. No bubbles, and your screen still as clear as there is no screen protector on. Amazing quality, for little cost. Thank you.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect price, perfect product, perfect performance, July 22, 2013
Got the Invellop iPad min for my new mini's screen. I had read myriad reviews of different screen protectors ranging widely in price and method of application (dry vs wet) and had viewed a number of installation videos. Opinions differ on whether iPad screen really need protectors, particularly if you have a case already (which I do), but seeing how scuzzy the screen gets after a very short time and not wanting to wear its finish out with cleaning, even with a special cloth, I decided to spring for the very reasonably priced (not to say cheap!) Invellop clear protectors. I couldn't be happier. One must watch the video, which makes installation perfectly clear (and the package instructions are non-existent except to tell you to watch the video). There are three protectors, with three "dust collectors", a cleaning cloth, and a plastic card to get rid of bubbles. Application couldn't be easier, and if you aren't happy with the alignment the first time it is perfectly easy to reposition the protector. Once you're satisfied with the position the bubbles are easy to remove with the card; I had a couple of bubbles caused by motes of dust which the dust collector took care of instantly (again, the video was very useful for this step). No one can tell I have a protector on my mini, and the protector does not at all affect the responsiveness of the screen. I couldn't be more pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 27, 2012
Perfect fit, some bubbles but they recommend a dust free environment such as bath room after showering, this helps. It does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, easy to install, June 22, 2013
It took 15 min to prep the iPad and install the screen protector. It is easy to install and it produced no bubble whatsoever.

The major challenge and perhaps a minor disadvantage is that the Front peel sticker blocks the view of bottom left corner which makes it difficult to align this corner. I have to use the home button and right bottom corner to align the protector. Had the Front peel sticker was at the top it would have been a super quick install.

I recommend not to use the cloth that comes with the protector as it leaves tiny lints on the ipad after its use.

Overall great product, I love it. I am giving a 5 star for the quality of the product and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 13, 2012
This screen protector goes on easily, and looks great too. Watch the instructional video on YouTube, it is very helpful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, November 15, 2013
Excellent Value! No bubbles, crystal clear fast shipping, inexpensive! My iPad Mini thanks you. I went to WorstBuys and bought a screen protector for $26.00. Absolute junk! Hard to install and you had to wet it which I didn't like doing on my new mini. After two days it developed bubbles in the center of the screen..it made no sense to me. When I returned it they acted like I was a criminal, they didn't want to do it even though I had contacted the company and they told me to return it to the store...never again. I bought 3 of these for the price of the tax I paid in the store. This was super easy to install. Just roll it on starting at one edge and you won't have any bubbles. If you do get a bubble take a piece of tape and put it on the screen protector and lift it off and roll it on again. You can't fail unless you have dirt on the screen to begin with.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, July 20, 2013
First, the good: I am really impressed with how clear this screen protector is when my iPad is on. I really cannot even see it. Also, it did not change the 'feel' of the touch screen at all.

And now the not-so-good: even though the recommended YouTube video was very helpful, I found it very difficult to get all of the dust particles out from under the protector. I got most of them but a few remain. That said, when the iPad is on, these particles are almost unnoticeable.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality screen protector!, July 10, 2013
J. M. Rod (Harrisonburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I was a little hesitant with the price being so low (I've been burned before with cheap products made for electronic devices), but decided to give this one a try since it had decent reviews. I'm glad I did. I got this for an iPad mini, and it fits precisely over the screen, protecting it from bumps and scratches. I didn't have any issues installing the screen protector with the provided tools. After reading reviews, I did install mine in the bathroom after a shower to eliminate dust issues, and it went on without problems. I've had the protector on for about 5 months now and I can not see any scratches or signs of wear at this point. I have a 2 year old, so I know that it gets abused. Thanks for a great product at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good to me., May 23, 2013
Tom B "Tom B" (New Port Richey, FL) - See all my reviews
Three protectors for less than $7. Much better than the $30 for the single iPad version that would have cost another $15 for the technician at Best Buy to install. These are sturdy, but do not seem to impair the touch sensitivity of the screen. The finish is glossy just like the iPad screen itself.
Considering the excellent price, I'm not going to complain that I had to use two to get it right. The instructions in the video are easy to follow. The biggest problem with this is with the instruction to install it in a dust-free environment. Really? I live with two cats. But, I was impressed that they include a sticky strip to help remove the dust that gets trapped in between even after cleaning the screen. This is something I've never seen with any other screen protector. One other word of caution, after all was finished, I realized I put it on upside down. But, if you do the same, don't worry, it works fine both ways.