5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove
The case arrived before I was expecting it. It fits my Samsung Tab 3 8 inch extremely well. A bit of a tight fit at first, but very secure. Fit the side with the power button first to ensure proper alignment. Case has a very small footprint, which compliments the sleek look of the device nicely.
Published 18 months ago by L. Kisich

1.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting something much better than I got
Published 6 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, July 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, July 20, 2013
This review is from: INVELLOP Leatherette Case Cover for Samsung (Galaxy Tab3 7.0, Black) (Electronics)
Pros:
1. Durable material, looks like it will protect tablet if dropped.
2. Magnets hold well, does not open unless you want to open it.

Cons:
1. Volume and Power buttons are hard to get to. Openings are not aligned correctly, so the buttons are close to the edge of the cuts.
Not too bad if your nails aren't too short.

Overall, I am pleased with the case. It does what I need it to do, protect my tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars what I wanted, August 15, 2013
Of course there are better cases out there; but I am perfectly satisfied with what I got. After having read previous reviews, I knew the case wouldn't close completely, but that the magnetic strip would keep it shut. By this, I mean The seal around the face cover will not lie flat, but will stay closed. I usually keep it in the small part of my backpack, but sometimes keep it shut with an elastic or something... Doesn't bother me, but is worth knowing about.
I do think it could fit the device a bit better, as the case backing seems a bit small, but it'll do.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, can be a little bit better. But for the price it is a must., August 3, 2013
I love everything about this case only the buttons are a little bit hard to get to. Other than that I think this case is much worth the price, feels very soft and slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leather case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5210), August 28, 2013
Susan M (Ocala, FL United States) - See all my reviews
The INVELLOP leather case turned out to be an excellent case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. The case is made of excellent quality at a low price. I highly recommend this cover for the GT-P5210 tablet, which fits perfectly into the case. It has an opening for the camera lens and allows access to all the buttons on the tablet. It opens up like a book and stays shut when it is close. The front of the cover can be completely folded back or positioned to stand at two different levels. The only drawback is figuring out how to position the case so that it stands firmly at an angle.

I also purchased from another seller a separate Belkin YourType Bluetooth Keyboard + Stand (Model FSL112) for Android tablets, which works on two AAA batteries. It's a great keyboard for this tablet, along with the INVELLOP leather case. Since the leather case is thin, I don't have to remove it from the tablet when I place it onto the stand of the keyboard. I highly recommend this product as well, whether you choose to use the case or not. Amazon has a great price for this item as well. Unfortunately, I did not purchased it from Amazon. I could have saved about $30. Belkin YourType Bluetooth Keyboard and Stand for Android Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing case., August 3, 2013
I am very impressed with the case and the price I got it for. This case look similar to iPad Smart Cover but also has the back protection. The best part about this case that it covers the corners and have protection all around.
Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, October 2, 2013
It Fits perfectly , couldn't ask for a better product. And the price was great too. I would buy at amazon for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most feature-filled case for a steal.,, July 13, 2013
I almost didn't find this case before I went off and spent $50- $60 on a case that couldn't do all the same things this Invellop one does. For those of you that may not know, the magnets in this case allows the magnets to attach the front flap to the back of the device when not in use, something another case from BestBuy or Target would not do. Finally, the case covers the whole device, so I feel comfortable carrying it around everywhere. While it may not be true leather, it still feels awesome to the touch and resembles the feel and build quality of much higher cases that were pushed at me when I picked up my Galaxy Tab 3 7inch at Best Buy store.

For this price, this is the best case you can get. Hands down. This case still beats all other $40, $50, even $60 cases. Think long and hard about buying a case, then buy this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting something much better than I got, July 16, 2014
When I bought this case, I was expecting something much better than I got. I put my tablet and, unlike all the other comments, all of the buttons and plug-ins matched up fine! The problem that I had was once I had the tablet in the case, the hard back pressed against the power button too tightly and I cannot access my tablet due to the fact that my device keeps being turned off! This was a huge disappointment as I had paid ten dollars for this item. I contacted the seller and I will update if I get a response.

2.0 out of 5 stars Improperly placed cut outs, July 30, 2013
It's ok fir the price. But, the holes for charging, etc. , are not correctly placed. I have to 4ake off the case, just to charge it! That is not good at all! It will eventually get loose. There is NO WAY TO FHARGE IT WITUOUT REMOVING THE CASE.

I retract my last review. The company that makes this actually called me to make it right. They fixed the problem, and now I love it. Good overall fit. The cutouts are just right, and seems durable. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product, now. I truly believe this company is reputable. I don't know of many companies who would call me to acknowledge the problem and fix it. Even replaced it at no charge. This is a company, consumers can trust.