5.0 out of 5 stars iogear
great product, works as expected does everything that I want it to do, I have no regrets about it.
this product works, I am very impressed, it cause much more in stores.
Published on October 23, 2012 by Vincent Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars This is obsolete now
The best thing about this package is the keyboard, which is compact and intuitive. I would not buy it, however, because later models are backlit. The rest of the package is irrelevant - instead of the connector and wire, just connect your computer directly.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars This is obsolete now, April 3, 2013
Amazon Customer (Southeast Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IOGEAR PC to HDTV Connectivity Kit GKM68H2KIT (Black/Grey) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars iogear, October 23, 2012
Vincent Riley (Ft Washington, MD, US) - See all my reviews
this product works, I am very impressed, it cause much more in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to connect pc in basement to HDTV in living rm, September 30, 2012
This product work well had a pc in the basement extended the cables up though the floors.
You just have to to watch the lengths or how long you can run them.
It work well for me

5.0 out of 5 stars IOGEAR PC to HDTV Connectivity Kit, February 15, 2012
The kit was easy to hookup and worked as advertised; the keyboard takes a little getting use to if you have large hands and using the trackball takes a little practice but works great once you get the hang of it. I would recommend this product to someone wanting to display or play movies on their large screen HDTV from their computer, works great.