Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on June 1, 2012
For those of you who want to know, this product is exactly the same as the Arkon Portable Stand. It's great!
on August 1, 2011
Works well with one exception - the stock thrive charger cable would need to go into the top as there is not much clearance (I have an HP mini charger that has a right-angle plug that works).

But it is compact enough to go into my pocket, holds the tablet at a good angle (adjusts as I need it) with good stability.
on April 7, 2012
I have an Asus Transformer TF101 and read extensively on it. After a while, my neckaches get unbearable because of the constant flexion. This stand helps me prop up the tablet on my table for reading. I can easily read my PDFs at a convenient angle as I cite them in my writing.

The stand is well made. There are no sharp edges or rough corners. Mine came with a small pit in the surface on the hinge - but it does not take away from the utility, function and sturdiness of the stand. In over a week, my neck strain due to constantly flexing my neck over the tablet has reduced substantially.

The stand can support the tablet in portrait and landscape modes from an angle of 90 degrees to 180 degrees. The more obtuse angles make typing on the tablet a lot easier than when it is flat on a surface.

Would highly recommend getting this very useful stand if you own a 7 to 10" tablet.
on November 6, 2012
This was a little bigger than expected as its designed to work with 10 inch tablets but it holds my nexus 7 perfectly.

Pros:
-Rubber backing for where your tablet rests as well as rubber creases were your tablet sits
-The bottom of the stand has a soft material that prevents it from easily sliding across a slick surface like a desk
-Stand is put together with screws
-Folds up easily

Cons:
-None (I just hope it doesn't wear out and become flimsy after repeated folding)
on September 5, 2012
Bottom line is.. It works, and rather well.

But it must be used on hard and even surface.

You will have hard time using it on pillow, bed, sofa or any other cushy surfaces.
It will rock too much and eventually get knocked over.

It just does not have enough contact surface area, compared to bookcase style covers that folds and become a stand, where one entire side of the case is a footing.
on May 21, 2012
Works well! Bought the Arkon one first and then bought this thinking it was from the same company. Both work as designed.
Simple. The sticky pads and packiaging is better on the IPAD-ST compared to the Arkon. Arkon padding curls a little on the edges.

However, on IPAD-ST there a plastic piece that came off in the smaller part of the backing. Pushed it back on and it stays.
Again, pretty much the same. Will see which one last longer after use (folding/unfolding).

Overall, nice stand - inexpensive.
on December 23, 2010
This is a great iPad stand. I was looking for something that was compact, adjustable and light, but also very stable.
This product meets all these criteria.

I particularly wanted something for use when flying, to place the iPad on a tray table, and for use at home.

This product can be adjusted to support the iPad at almost any angle, whether viewing the iPad in portrait or landscape position.

The price is great and I would highly recommend this product. My only complaint is the poor packaging, which is essentially a lost opportunity to brand a great product, and give the buyer a better sense of quality.
on May 16, 2014
Both the stand and the keyboard are quality products.
The stand is very sturdy, has anti-slide bumpers that pretty much entirely cover the parts that touch your device and on the bottom so it doesn't slide around. It has enough weight to so it doesn't tip or bend but is still light weight enough to sit on my stomach comfortably when kicking back in bed or on the couch. I can even use it with the case on my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. Wonderful value.
The keyboard paired with my Kindle easily, works beautifully, is also sturdy and has enough weight to is so stays put and doesn't bounce all over the place, creak, bend, etc. It's slim and a good size and weight for both home and travel.
I wish there had been more info on the keyboard in the specs but had been looking for both a stand and a keyboard so took a chance. I'm so glad I did! Well worth the price.
on December 11, 2013
This works beautifully to hold our 7" & 9" tablets, and my S3 cell phone, at virtually any angle we could want from completely vertical to almost flat, landscape or portrait, with or without a case. Easily adjustable, and seems very sturdy. I can charge my tablet in bottom port while on the stand, tho while doing this I like to set the stand on top of a book or any flat object larger than the footprint of the stand (I've used a folded dish towel), to give more wiggle room for the cord. I prefer this stand over others I've tried.
I have ordered 3 stands that look just like this in their amazon records, and altho they have slight differences that make it seem to me that they may have different manufactures, they all work the same, are almost exactly the same size, & seem to be of the same good quality. I have no preferences among them.
on March 22, 2012
Works as advertised. Great little stand. I have a fancy aluminum stand but this one is better as you can change the angle of the tablet. Works great in the kitchen. I bought it for travel but have started to us it around the house. Liked it so much I've bought a few to give to family members who have iPads.