LE IPHONE 4 GAMEBOY DESIGN SILICONE SKIN CASE, BY CELLAPOD CASES WHITE
- Length x Width x Thickness: 4.8" x 2.4" x 0.4" (12.3 x 6.1 x 1cm)
- Compatible Mode: iPhone 4/4S
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
·Classic Nintendo Game Boy pattern for video game lover and Nintendo fans
·Made of high quality soft silicon, water resistant, color-fast, and very durable
·Light weighted and snap-on design adds no extra weight of your iPhone 4/4S, easy to apply and remove
·All buttons, control and ports are easily and conveniently accessible
·Protect your iPhone 4 from grime, dust, scratching/scraping as well as accidental dropping and banging
Top Customer Reviews
i thought i was going to get some cheap-o case for $5, but instead got something that was actually pretty decent.
not to mention it looks like an old school gameboy.
I was pleasantly surprised when I slipped this case on my white 4s. It really does look like a Game Boy! The colors are very accurate, and it does say Nintendo. There is a slit in the bottom to accommodate your charger or dock. There are cutouts for the speakers as well. The buttons on the side fit nicely.
In terms of quality, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. This is meant to be a novelty case, something cool-looking that will offer very basic protection. I wouldn't use this case long term. I wouldn't expect it to protect against a major drop. I don't think it would last very long being shoved in and out of a pocket all day. But, I knew that when I bought it. This case served its purpose, and overall I'm quite happy with my purchase.
1. It's perfectly white and matches the white iPhone perfectly.
2. It protects the iPhone on all sides.
3. It's thicker than other silicone cases I previously owned. I'm sure it'll protect from drops very well.
4. The case actually says, "Nintendo Gameboy." Everyone loves it when they see it.
5. Great quality!
6. Camera/flash opening on the back is actually large. It won't interfere with the flash.
1. It will cover up the microphone on the top: the little hole next to the headphone jack which is used for noise canceling and speakerphone.
2. It's not tight enough. I feel that it's too loose on the iPhone. If it were 1/2 mm smaller, it would hug the iPhone tightly and provide better protection.
3. Because of its thickness, it'll make your iPhone look huge like one of those android phones.
4. NOT designed for the newer iPhone 4 used by Verizon or the newest iPhone 4S.
The bad overshadows the good. I don't have problems with #1, #3, or #4 in the bad section, but I do have a huge problem with #2.
My solution for #1 and #4:
#1 Use a belt hole puncher and punch a hole next to the headphone jack for the noise cancellation/speakerphone microphone.
#3 Use a belt hole puncher and punch another hole (to enlarge the original hole) to fit the Verizon iPhone and 4S.
#2 Put an invisible shield on your iPhone. This will make your phone a little thicker on all dimensions. This will then fit the case better and tighter.
As you can see, there's a solution for all the problems I mentioned, BUT why must I fix the problems myself. I purchased this case expecting to use it without having to modify the case in any way. If you don't mind implementing the suggested solutions above, it's a great buy. If you don't want to go through the hassle, look elsewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This case fit my phone perfectly it isn't slippery or anything. also it looks real, I personally didn't think so but when I had my phone face down at school people though I had a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kenia G
Loved this case. So easy to put on my phone. Sadly I can't use it anymore since I have the iPhone 6 now. But this case has gotten me the most compliments ever!Published 2 months ago by Jodie
The rubber quality is decent and the fit isn't too bad for something so inexpensive. I'd buy it again.Published 4 months ago by Rhys Harrison
Fits son's iPhone 4 perfectly and he really likes it and get many complements on it.Published 5 months ago by Kalan