4.0 out of 5 stars Organize Those Legos!!!
My son had mounds and mounds of legos in his play area. He really needed to get organized, so I sought a solution. The Iris Lego Project Case Chest is perfect. This chest lets you organize your legos in very neat compartments. If you have a lego project in progress, there's no need to worry. You can easily slip it into a case and resume your project later.
Published on August 3, 2010 by Karen M. Jenkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego Storage unit
I was not happy that there were no dividers inside the big boxes - I thought they were included and would make the storage system more efficient for such small pieces.
Published 6 months ago by Bonnie Kerrigan

4.0 out of 5 stars Organize Those Legos!!!, August 3, 2010
This review is from: IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego project case, August 11, 2010
Iris Lego Project Case Chest
This was an excellent choice. Lego sells the draws for $10 each and not the stand. This one comes complete and is cheaper. It holds so many Legos and now I even have a place for all the books. I may have to order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing bigger lego pieces, March 31, 2011
Bought one last xmas for our son and it was great for bigger lego pieces. We're planning to buy one more. Sorted them out by color no matter what lego set they came from. (My son likes to make his own creations out of his lego set collection that's why). Clean up's a breeze but we still have to buy clear storage boxes with adjustable dividers to sort out smaller pieces for minifig gears etc. as it is so time-consuming to comb through all the big and small pieces jumbled up together. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent LEGO storage, December 13, 2013
S-N-D "Layford" (Princeton, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Pros:
1. Good build quality;
2. Colorful;
3. Enough space for a very large number of Lego bricks. A box of 650 basic bricks fills about 1/5 of a drawer. I, having just purchased my first box of Lego bricks, would worry more about how much I have to spend on more Lego bricks to fill the drawers than whether the drawers would hold enough bricks.
4. Two 10x10 plates are nice bonuses.

Cons:
1. While the portable briefcase-style drawers are convenient to carry around, they do reduce storage space compared with the simple no-cover drawers. Even for projects, it is rare that one would need to carry 6 drawers at the same time. So one or two portable drawers and others no-cover drawers would be a better balance of storage space and convenience;
2. Four of the six drawers have repetitive colors (red and yellow). Two more colors (such as orange, brown, pink, purple, or even grey) would be better;
3. Some dividers to separate different Lego sets would be ideal;
4. Price is on the higher end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego storage option, December 4, 2011
Excellent storage unit for lego - gives 6 separate good size containers and two flexible building mats for the kids to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 2, 2013
Finny (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This a well built, solid product that helped us find our Son's bedroom floor once again. four me words needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego Storage unit, January 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Doug, June 23, 2012
Well built and put together well. Grand children had a great time putting in all of there Lego sets.The draws have dividers which is nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest gift for Lego loving youth, February 26, 2014
I bought this Lego Workstation and Storage unit for my 6 year old Grandson for Christmas. At the time, it didn't create the excitement of his other gifts, but I must say it has become the "workhorse" of his Lego collection. This case makes it easy to keep all of Legos in one place. When he spent the night at our house last week, he brought two of the trays along with him so he could play with his favorite toys (Star Wars Lego sets). It is sturdy and well-constructed. It has helped him learn how to organize and keep his projects and instruction books all in one place. I'm thinking I m going to have to purchase another one this year for his sister who recently got her first set of Legos. ~ a very satisfied grandmother

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, sturdy, and functional, February 23, 2014
Love this! Now, if only I could get my children to consistently put their Legos AWAY in this cute unit. Do you sell anything for that?! ;)

IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates