4.0 out of 5 stars Organize Those Legos!!!
My son had mounds and mounds of legos in his play area. He really needed to get organized, so I sought a solution. The Iris Lego Project Case Chest is perfect. This chest lets you organize your legos in very neat compartments. If you have a lego project in progress, there's no need to worry. You can easily slip it into a case and resume your project later.
Published on August 3, 2010 by Karen M. Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Regular price is $60.....not over $300
Ok, love the case. Bought one last year, we need another, but last year only paid $60....what is going on? So ashamed of Amazon for allowing this
Published 28 days ago by JOSEPH DUSTIN DAVIS

4.0 out of 5 stars Organize Those Legos!!!, August 3, 2010
This review is from: IRIS LEGO 6-Case Workstation and Storage Unit with 2 Base Plates (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego project case, August 11, 2010
Iris Lego Project Case Chest
This was an excellent choice. Lego sells the draws for $10 each and not the stand. This one comes complete and is cheaper. It holds so many Legos and now I even have a place for all the books. I may have to order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing bigger lego pieces, March 31, 2011
Bought one last xmas for our son and it was great for bigger lego pieces. We're planning to buy one more. Sorted them out by color no matter what lego set they came from. (My son likes to make his own creations out of his lego set collection that's why). Clean up's a breeze but we still have to buy clear storage boxes with adjustable dividers to sort out smaller pieces for minifig gears etc. as it is so time-consuming to comb through all the big and small pieces jumbled up together. I highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Regular price is $60.....not over $300, November 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego Storage unit, January 12, 2014
I was not happy that there were no dividers inside the big boxes - I thought they were included and would make the storage system more efficient for such small pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego storage option, December 4, 2011
Excellent storage unit for lego - gives 6 separate good size containers and two flexible building mats for the kids to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 2, 2013
Finny (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This a well built, solid product that helped us find our Son's bedroom floor once again. four me words needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent LEGO storage, December 13, 2013
S-N-D "Layford" (Princeton, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Pros:
1. Good build quality;
2. Colorful;
3. Enough space for a very large number of Lego bricks. A box of 650 basic bricks fills about 1/5 of a drawer. I, having just purchased my first box of Lego bricks, would worry more about how much I have to spend on more Lego bricks to fill the drawers than whether the drawers would hold enough bricks.
4. Two 10x10 plates are nice bonuses.

Cons:
1. While the portable briefcase-style drawers are convenient to carry around, they do reduce storage space compared with the simple no-cover drawers. Even for projects, it is rare that one would need to carry 6 drawers at the same time. So one or two portable drawers and others no-cover drawers would be a better balance of storage space and convenience;
2. Four of the six drawers have repetitive colors (red and yellow). Two more colors (such as orange, brown, pink, purple, or even grey) would be better;
3. Some dividers to separate different Lego sets would be ideal;
4. Price is on the higher end.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great believe me but I paid about $60 for this ..., October 27, 2014
I am in shock over the price of this...it's great believe me but I paid about $60 for this exact same unit a year ago for my son. I decided to look for it again as he is 10 and loves Legos and needs additional storage. I can't believe how the price has gone up to this price in less than a year! Hmmm by the time he enters college, this product may be able to pay for a semester of his schooling if he sells it lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. But way overpriced!, November 22, 2014
I bought this for my nephews from this seller last February for $60! Now it 389.99 dollars???!!!!! What in the world! That's insane. It's great storage for Legos and I wanted one for my son. But it most definitely is not worth more that 60 dollars!! I would have bought this again. But now, no way.