Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container Combo, 12-Quart and 33-Quart Container
|Price:||$28.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Large plastic container stores up to 25 pounds of your favorite dry pet food ;This item cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- Smaller plastic container perfect for holding pet treats or rawhide
- Airtight lids keep food fresh
- 4 casters keep large container rolling smoothly across your floor
- 16.4 x 10.8 x 16.8 inches together
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container Combo, 12 Quart, 33 Quart, Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||11-12 Quart, 30-33 Quart||One Size||Information not provided||30-33 Quart|
|Dimensions||16.5 inches x 16 inches x 10.5 inches||18.63 inches x 16.5 inches x 10.83 inches||17.25 inches x 14.57 inches x 13.77 inches||16.5 inches x 10.8 inches x 16.5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.35 pounds||4.66 pounds||4.49 pounds||4.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- 2 pc pet food container set. To be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Iris-Airtight-2%252dpc%252e-Food-Container/dp/B000GABN7I/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1231380086&sr=8-38
- 30 quart container: http://www.amazon.com/Iris-301042-MP-8-Airtight-Container/dp/B000VZXRS6/ref=sr_1_34?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1231380086&sr=8-34
- 55 quart container: http://www.amazon.com/Iris-NMP-L-Premium-Airtight-Container/dp/B00186RU26/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1231380013&sr=8-16
- and a smaller 21 quart container with one major difference other than size: no coasters/wheels.
Background you can skip:
We eat rice. Lots of it. Every day. Our home is the castle of ricealot. And then the Mrs. loves incompatible pets: Cats and Fish. Luckily we keep them separated in 2 categories: indoor cats and outdoor fish.
So what we need was affordable AIRTIGHT storage that would allow us to buy 25 to 50 lbs bulk items of Koi food, rice, cat food. Oh yeah: Mrs. also insist we eat only home baked bread (see bread machine review elsewhere) made out of spelt flour. This is either ridiculously expensive to buy in small quantities locally or, if bought online, not efficient from a shipping cost perspective unless we buy lots of it at once. So we needed containers that:
- are airtight
- mobile even when heavy / full
- able to pack a lot
- last with frequent use
The containers all came (except the 21 qt as it has no wheels) with wheels that you have to push into the bottom of the containers. That's the only assembly.Read more ›
Now I can buy food in bulk, save money, and I don't have to worry about bugs getting into my flour, or ants getting into my sugar.
Just one note, there is a mild odor inside when you first get them. Be sure to wash them out before using for food and in time, the odor dissipates. Highly recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We love this storage container! We use for our cat/dog food and love that we can leave it out in the open and not worry about it spilling if tipped over (we have a big dog! Read morePublished 14 days ago by Mama Gray
Arrived unable to seal. You can just pull the lid up w/o unlatch in the container. no longer had the box to return it & Amazon was not much help.Published 15 days ago by Toots
We have multiple cats in the house and storing their food was always a challenge. The cats would rip open the fresh bags of food or cry and scratch at the closet door where we... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith O'Bryan
BUY THIS BUY THIS BUY THIS! I use the larger (bottom) container for my cats litter and the top for food. Read morePublished 1 month ago by cocomonster8992
Good Size but when you go to wheel it by grasping the lid the whole thing will come off. The wheels also fall off.Published 1 month ago by Aniasco2010
This is nice in the house or garage. I had put it outside because the children keep dropping food when they feed the cats, but a racoon got into it, turned it over and ate half the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is perfect for holding an entire large bag of dog food in the bottom portion. We removed the casters and the top portion and keep the large container in a cabinet in the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Holly Blevins