5.0 out of 5 stars Low price, great scoop
Published on November 17, 2010 by L. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars handle should be solid
This is useful and works fine for the price... I use this daily to scoop my pup's food and it works for that but I wish the handle were solid because what happens sometimes is food gets in the handle part and when I tip it over to her food bowl, some kibble from the handle rolls away, missing the bowl. Totally can deal with it and use it, but something to be aware of.
Published on July 18, 2010 by Mama4Baby&puppy

3.0 out of 5 stars handle should be solid, July 18, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price, great scoop, November 17, 2010
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
We buy our dog food, cat food and cat litter in bulk to save money and store them in the Vittles Vault II 40-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top. This scoop is a tiny bit large for those particular containers, you have to tip it back a bit to get it out, but it's not a big deal. Our dog is on a diet, so having the measurements on the scoop is extremely helpful. It's made of durable plastic, this won't break if you drop it. It's a great little scoop, especially considering the low low price and free shipping. Worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, June 5, 2011
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
Helpful in measuring our puppy's food. Problem was, the handle is too long to pull it cleanly through the top of our dog food container (vittle vault) so we have to tilt it and some food falls out. I would suggest to others with a sealable container to purchase a scoop that is deeper and not to long. Other than that, great product and perfect for its purpose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and inexpensive, March 28, 2010
Sandy "WR Gma" (Wood River, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
Convenience at a minimal price. I have a large dog food bin in the garage and created one for kitty litter (since I buy both in bulk and prefer to offload the large bags especially since the former can attract mice). Before these I had to remember to take the scoop from my smaller kitchen dog food bin to the garage and back again and now I have scoops for all 3. It's the small things in life that can smooth your daily path. And, with Amazon Prime, free and fast shipping! It doesn't get better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scoop for pet food!, January 18, 2010
G. Bartley (Chattanooga, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
My wife and I bought two. One for our dog food container and another for our cat food container (both are also Iris products). It takes two scoop for the dogs' food, and 1 scoop for the cats' food. The measurements in the scoop would be nice if we needed to use them. Maybe we'll have to resort to that if we need to put our pets on portion control! Scoop is good, sturdy plastic, and is easy to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Scoops, April 10, 2014
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
I like these scoops. They are sturdy and just the right size for my use. I like that they're clear.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's works but..., March 25, 2014
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
The scale on the scoop is tough to read so I end up having to count lines, this becomes less of a problem once you use it for a while. The handle is open to the top so it acts as a mini-scoop and you'll end up having to dump stuff out of the handle before you scoop what you want. Biggest problem is that the measure increments are not quite accurate, if I put in a cup and a half measured from a dry measure cup the scoop shows that as noticeably less than a cup and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars cups, January 17, 2014
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
Fast shipment, great condition and exactly what I ordered. Has different measuring amounts for different size dogs. Works great and you can leave it in the vault.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the trick, December 27, 2013
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
Easy to read lines and scoops the dogs food with ease. Good quality, I expect it will last a long time - seems like very durable plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 20, 2013
Karen "KarenD" (Massapequa, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IRIS Pet Food Scoop, 2 Cups, Clear (Misc.)
I've had this scoop for a while now and am very happy with it. I store it right in the bag of dog food and use it every time we feed our pup. Our girl has a tendency to gain weight, so I like that we can measure out her food with the scoop so we can be careful not to overfeed her. I used to use a measuring cup, but the handle broke off, which is what prompted me to buy this item. This product is sturdy seems well-made. :)

ARRAY(0x994d73fc)