5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Published on October 23, 2007 by Tina

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
This item works as advertised. It's much easier to clean up than just putting the pads on the floor.

Problems:

1. The rectangular shape means I cannot use pads other than the ones sold by Iris. Boo for creating products that don't work with anything than their own stuff.

2. (this is my own damn fault) it's too small. I should have gotten...
Published on June 7, 2009 by Igor P.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, October 23, 2007
changed our lives forever. took a day or two for our dogs to get used to stepping up onto this pad holder, but no more going off the side and onto the floor. the first night our older dog peed and pooped right NEXT to it. all we did was move her poop up to the pad and soaked a little of her pee onto the pad and she got it from then on. our younger pup doesn't destroy the wee-wee pads daily anymore... no more taping the pads to the ground... no more ingested pee-soaked pads for our pup. and no more pee/poop on the ground where the pad was before the baby dragged it elsewhere for our confused older pup :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !!, March 23, 2007
Very well-made product. Holds the pee-wee pads (I use the "Pish Pads" washable pee-wee pads) securely in place. My puppy no longer drags them all over the room. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 13, 2006
I would recommend this product for anyone that wants to train a puppy with pee pads or for a dog that is left alone all day. It prevents them from dragging the pee pad around and chewing it up. I acutally bought another one in a larger size after I bought the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 11, 2007
I purchased this tray some time back for my male Pomeranian who is trained to go on wee-wee pads. The tray kept my floor from getting soiled as I experimented with different brands of training pads (they are not created equally!).

I now have a new puppy and housebreaking her is going much faster because the tray gives her a designated, stable (because the pads don't slide around and she can't play with them and chew them up) area to go potty.

A couple of tips:
1. You may have to pick your dog up and put them on the tray the first few times... especially if they're used the the pad being on a flat surface. My male was a bit apprehensive about getting on the tray.

2. You may also have to run new puppies off the pad a few times. My puppy (who I got from a pet store) started off laying on the pad, like it was her bed. I think that's because she was used to having paper in her pen at the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, March 16, 2007
This product works great. The holder is very sturdy and durable. The clips hold the pads tightly in place. And it gave my dogs "boundaries" as to where to go and not to go. It makes clean up a lot easier. And rather than get puppy pee pads I use a combination of reusable baby changing pads that I wash, inexpensive disposable bed pads or newspaper. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best I've Seen!, February 24, 2006
This is the nicest pad holder I have ever seen and I have done a lot of searching! Very good Quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a Great IDEA!!!, June 12, 2008
This review is from: IRIS Small Floor Protection Tray for Pet Training Pads (Kitchen)
I don't understand complaints. It only takes a little encouragement to
get a new puppy or older dog to use. I really do not see a problem. I own 3 different sizes
and have one 3lb Maltese and one 6lb Maltese and they have no problems!
I am thankful I found them. They are wonderful. Much better than lying newspapers down.
I love them and so do my Maltese who are trained to go outside and these were
so easy to get them to use for times when no one can get them out or may not be home in time.
Just a little of consistant fun training and they are ready to go as if they always had.
They are wonderful. And my dogs have very small legs short legs and no problem at all.
All pets have to be encouraged and praised. My little doggies love the attention to be taught
a new good habit for their emergencies. Breaking Sunrise

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, June 7, 2009

Problems:

2. (this is my own damn fault) it's too small. I should have gotten the larger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver!, July 17, 2008
We purchased this on a whim and it's been a lifesaver. We've got an old Scottie who while paper trained had a tendency to miss the plastic pad we put under the wee wee pads.

Figuring what the heck we ordered this and ever since no more missed pads. Our dog just plopped right on it and hit dead center with no urging from us. Nice! It's not perfect in that it can leak when the pad is slightly missed and fluid seeps under the pad. But we found that if you align the pad correctly that problem is greatly lessened.

A good buy in our case and we're very happy. Also clean up is easy it's all plastic and easily hosed off.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATEST ITEM EVER MADE FOR PUPPY TRAINING, January 12, 2007
D. Gunter (Knoxville, TN) - See all my reviews
Do you have a puppy you want to train to use the puppy pads? This protection tray is the best item you can have. I purchased one and after I used it for a few weeks I got another one for another room in the house. It discourages the puppy from dragging the pads all over the room or house. I love these and would tell everyone to have at least one for a new puppy! It deserves more than 5 stars!!!!!

IRIS Small Floor Protection Tray for Pet Training Pads
$24.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies