5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !
I purchased this tray for my 3 Pound Maltese puppy and I love it. It is nice, neat and clean looking. I use the OUT pads with it and have taught the puppy to "Leave It" when he started to pull on the edges of the pad. After only 5 days of training he knew the pad was not a toy and is fully house trained now.
I bought the medium size so that I can move it a little...
Published on February 10, 2012 by JP

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Nothing
Published on June 13, 2011 by T. Moledor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, February 10, 2012
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
I bought the medium size so that I can move it a little daily and eventually into and extra bathroom closet that it will fit and be out of sight.

I have also used the quilted WEE WEE pads with this tray and they work but I like the lower cost of the OUT pads better.

Perfect schedule for me and Puppy - food, clean water and new pad at breakfast...food, clean water and new pad at dinner

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Nothing, June 13, 2011
T. Moledor (Columbus, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
I was excited to try this product to hold down the pee pads my puppies love to shred, but the tray ended up helping very little. The tray effectively holds the pads down, but one small tug from either puppy and the pad becomes easily dislodged around the edges. After that, it's either shredded or folded over for me to find later. I was surprised that the plastic piece on top with the closures did not create a tighter seal. I'm not sure I would buy this model again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects the Floor but Struggles to Hold Pads in Place, September 2, 2011
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
We bought this Iris Medium Floor Protection Tray to go with our regular size Iris Training Pads, and it works great for protecting the floor. The problem, though, is that the mechanism that attempts to secure the pads does not adequately hold them in place. Our puppy easily grabs onto the pad and pulls it from the tray. In order to fix this, I have started to tape down the pads at the corners before snapping the top ring in place. This seems to work better. I think this tray might work better if it were a little smaller so that it grabs the thicker part of the pads rather than the very thin edge of the pads. With the addition of tape on the corners of the pads, this tray is doing the job of protecting our floors quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pee pad tray, July 25, 2011
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
My Corgi puppy would sometimes squat to pee or poo near the edge of our gridlock 24"x24" pads, resulting in some runoff onto the floor. Now with this tray he never gets anything on the floor since the barriers keep messes in. I sprayed bitter apple on the tray so that he knows not to chew it. I feel like it's actually easier for him to find this pad now to go potty since it's raised and he can see it from afar vs the pad lying on the floor/carpet and he's missed it.

The 24"x24" Gridlock pads don't fit perfectly, but I just fold in the edges on 2 sides. The tabs aren't as sticky as i'd like them to be, a big complaint it seems for this product, but it works well enough since he doesn't play with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars POSED SIZE IS NOT CORRECT INFORMATION WHEN SELLING, January 23, 2014
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU PURCHASE THIS YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE LARGE SIZED PIDDLE PADS NOT REGULAR AS THE REGULAR SIZE ARE TO SMALL AND MOVE AROUND ON THE HOLDER MAKING IT WORTHLESS

1.0 out of 5 stars encourages playing with the pads, July 1, 2013
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
This item doesnt hold the pads in place firmly enough. As soon as my puppy stepped on, he slipped the pads out of place. He then started to pull and play on the pad. While the idea is great, it does not do what it needs to do.
I found a holder at walmart for $5 cheaper and that holds the pad firmly on all 4 corners.

3.0 out of 5 stars New Toy, June 15, 2011
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
This product is great but only if you're having problems with you puppy or dog pulling are tearing up their potty paper. My Puppy won't use it at all other than digging at the paper pinned into it; on the other hand she uses the potty paper right next to it all the time. As I said it works great holding the paper in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 22, 2013
Mel P (Hoboken, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
I have a finicky adult cat who only pees on wee pads in front of the litter box. I have a playful kitten who loved to ball up the wee pads and cause the adult to either pee on the floor or walk around doing the pee pee dance until I noticed and fixed the issue. Now the problem is solved. These hold the wee pads in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS!, August 26, 2012
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
This product works. My dog used to chew up the Wee Wee pads I placed on the floor. Now I don't have to see the mess on the floor anymore. I use the "Four Paws Wee Wee" pads and fits good. Good for training your dogs!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, December 1, 2011
This review is from: IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular (Kitchen)
This product is nice but it's too small for my Bischon. And, he just pees on the frame of it and now I have to take the whole this apart all the time to clean it. Not worth the money.

IRIS Training Pad Holder, Regular