5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!
Published on March 1, 2012 by Kira McFadden

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute... But
This purse is adorable, but the quality is not very great. On mine both of the small handles started pulling apart the long strap is very thin and doesn't feel secure and the paint is peeling from the bottom of the bag. For $50 I just expected a little more since I never usually spend more than $20 on a purse I am disappointed.
Published on November 3, 2012 by D.Bergh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute... But, November 3, 2012
This review is from: IRON FIST Muerte Punk Princess Handbag (Charcoal/Pink) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, March 1, 2012
The purse is HUGE. Super cute, the faux leather is a little like plastic, so beware (I don't really care--I just want something funky to go with my clothes on a few nights out now and then). I've read that the purses from Iron Fist fall apart fast, but I bet if you take care of them and don't weigh them down, they'll be okay. I think these purses are meant to be once-in-a-while bags, not for everyday use, so if you're hard on purses or shoes, be wary of your purchase--it might break.

I got the matching shoes, too. The products arrived really fast, which was amazing. The shoe sizes run a bit small. When I first tried them on, I thought they were 2 sizes too small, and was kind of sad (especially since they are now out of larger sizes). I wear a 9 in heels, and that was what I ordered. BUT, I have read elsewhere that if you fill a baggie with water and freeze it in the shoe overnight (usually just the toe), it exapnds the material and helps. I retried the shoes. They're tighter than my other heels, but I love the design so much, I am willing to try anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, September 12, 2012
This is the first purse I've ever bought for looks. I've always went for functionality but this purse has both! It looks hot and has the right amount of space and pockets. Perfect in every way!!

2.0 out of 5 stars iron purse, October 9, 2012
Used for one week and large handle broke not happy with product. For amout paid quality was to be of better quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest bag I've ever owned!, August 15, 2012
This matches the shoes exactly and is wonderful quality as well! I would recommend this to every girl who has a thing for pink and skulls! I plan on buying from this shop over and over again because I can't find this style anywhere online or in stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purse, January 23, 2014
I am already a HUGE Iron Fist fan, so I was very excited about this bag. It looks exactly as pictured. The feel of the purse is very plastic-y, but I certainly don't mind it. The inside is very nicely lined as well. The only negative that I have about this purse is that after a few weeks the studs started to come off in one area. Still giving it 5 stars because it is a wonderful bag and the studs are easy enough to fix.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong purse, December 16, 2013
I ordered the punk princess handbag (charcoal/pink) for a gift, but I received a purse that is pink with a little charcoal. It's the same size and shape just very pink. Since the person I bought it for picked it out, I have no idea whether or not she will like it.:-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag, November 30, 2013
Has toxic paint on it, I bought it for my Daughter and at the time she was pregnant and right on the plastic bag was a warning to keep away from children and pregnant women so she had to give it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, August 5, 2013
i love this purse. its sturdy, good sized, and so cute. definately reccomend this product to other amazon users who are weary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 5, 2013
This bag is probably my absolute favorite. It's smaller than the Santeria bag but it's a bit more subtle. I get compliments on this bag all the time. Usually people don't notice the skulls on the bag til they look really closely, so it's a fun way to show a bit of funk without looking a total lunatic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›