5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement For Recovery & Libido
Published on June 19, 2012 by the8thchild

2.0 out of 5 stars not feeling a difference
im a male, 42 , taking 2-4 a day and not feeling a difference...I think placebo effect worked the first couple days but afterwards not so much, not feeling extra energy, or more desire either
Published 19 months ago by marci m.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement For Recovery & Libido, June 19, 2012
I was originally looking for a product to help boost the ability to gain muscle mass, having always been a slender dude (in spite of years of martial arts training). Reviews I found on most products, as well as random internet hearsay, said that most supplements in this class were basically good old-fashioned "snake oil". After a bit more research, I came across this product, and one other... and i chose this one. For no real reason other than it listed independent test results on its effectiveness.

Quick Review: It works. Noticeably. Buy it =) (incidentally the ~$30 price here on Amazon is the best i've found so far)

Extended Review: I'd like to say that the first thing i noticed was the muscle gain... but the first thing I noticed were the sexual effects. Years of taking martial arts like Tai Chi have taught me to be very aware of my body... and this was DEFINITELY not a placebo effect. Effects were noticeable after the first couple of doses. And after taking the product for an extended period it was like living in a whole different world. I won't go into the lascivious details... but my libido just TOOK OFF. 'Nuff Said.

The second thing i noticed was decreased recovery time. I had been riding my bike to work for about 2 months prior to taking this product. The ride back from work was ALL uphill. And in spite of the fact that my cardio got up to speed, i could only handle a ride every 2-3 days because my legs were killing me afterwards. About 1 week into taking this product... i noticed my legs stopped aching MUCH more quickly. Suddenly i was able to ride to work 2 or 3 times in a row before i needed a day off... and then i could go right back to it. So... massive improvement there.

Finally... i HAVE noticed increased muscle gain... but i can't completely attribute that solely to this product, since i've also changed my workout regimen, intensity, and focus areas. But, given that it does work (for me), and muscle gain is supposed to be an effect of increased testosterone levels, i'd have to say it's probably helping ;)

The ONLY problem i have with this product is that whatever the capsules are made of, they are NOT easy-swallow. If i don't take them with food, they get stuck on the way down (or if they get wet, to almost anything else they come into contact with)... and then you end up coughing up fenugreek extract and hating life. Other than that, great product... definitely worth a try to see if it works for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Results, April 9, 2011
This review is from: iSatori ISA-TEST GF, Advanced Testosterone Booster For Men, 104 Capsules, Muscle, Strength, and Sexual Health (Health and Beauty)
Just a quick review for the older crowd... At 47 yrs old and after having had suffered from a repressed libido, along with ED, I'd say ISA-Test has help greatly in my overall recovery.
I've lost 45 lbs over the past year. I decided to take my health seriously last year and needed a boost to motivate me in the gym. After trying several other test boosters, I settled on ISA-Test since it was more stable, i.e., no odd side effects. It also enhanced my agression. As for agression, I don't feel like beating on anyone, I simply feel confident and ready to take on the world...lol. Good stuff, and I highly recommend it for older men.
My ED was brought about from pinched nerves in my lumbar spine (thank you Mr. Chiropractor), but I continue to take ISA-test mainly to keep free testosterone levels on par. I feel 18 again!
As for working out: I get far more reps with heavier weights while on the stuff. Lastly, I take Yohimbe extract, but be forwarned, Yohimbe has a ton of side effects which can cause serious health problems. After a few scares, I'm very careful in the amount of Yohimbe I take in daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars good pills, May 28, 2013
Good results. Had more energy in the weight room and in bed. Best thing was the great sleep id get

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, June 28, 2013
This product does what it's suppose to do. Mild increase in test. levels. Increases energy and recovery time. Not pro-hormone type gains in strength or mass, but that's to be expected if you're realistic. Definitely helps burn fat, but a bad diet will neutralize it effects. Pretty good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, July 16, 2013
pepper45322 (Union, oh United States) - See all my reviews
So far no sickness or side effects. The product has increased my pumps during workouts. Increases Libido. I will purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, September 26, 2010
I had been taking this for 6 months on cycle of 26 days on and 4 or 5 days off. I felt great and had decent T levels and was sleeping great. I did read some negative reviews and thought that maybe it was just a placebo so I opted to save some money and I quit taking it for a three months. I felt a gradual loss of strength, sex drive was waning, and I found I wasn't sleeping very well. Two months ago I had my T levels checked and found I'd lost almost 180 points in three months. I just finished my first bottle of Isa-Test after my three month break and I feel better and I am now sleeping better again. I got my latest T results back Saturday and they do show a moderate increase of over 80 points, so I believe that this product does work at least for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars great test booster, December 7, 2013
i am on my 3rd or 4th bottle of this and i have tried other test boosters, but i see the results from this one the most. It is definitely not a preworkout so don't expect the rush. It is crazy because when i look in the mirror i feel like i see the results more than i feel the results. I was at a plateau and could not gain muscle or get cut, i don't know if its a coincidence but i took it 6months ago and it did the same thing. ill take it aevery couple months, but the bad thing is you have to buy 2 to 3 months to get one cycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 3, 2014
I have used this product for several years and have been very satisfied. It is a good supplement for men to use on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!!, July 12, 2013
This pills are amazing, they give you the energy you need to go thru the day, to see results they need to be taken every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, May 29, 2013
This product is a must buy. I use it all the time, it is great for muscle building and as a dietary supplement. The product arrived on time, and thoroughly packaged. Overall, I was very satisfied with my purchase.