5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy Slippers
I got these slippers for Father's Day from my daughter. I Really luv them, they are true to size as I got a XX-large and I wear a size 14 shoe. Wonderful cushioning in the entire interior, really soft. I recommend these slippers highly. Thanks.
Published on August 8, 2011 by Chifan7

3.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Slippers
Mediums were way too big and there is no smaller size.
Medium claimed to fit mens 8-9 , not true- he wears a 9 and they slipped off his heel.
Too bad they didn't have a smaller size because other than that they seemd great.
Published 21 months ago by Jillbug

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy Slippers, August 8, 2011
Chifan7 (Long Island, N.Y.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, February 5, 2011
I buy new house slippers every year, just in time for winter. I couldn't find my usual slippers, so bought these. They are warm and comfortable.

One thing I don't like about them is they leave little black fiber clumps on my carpet and those are really hard to get up with the vacuum cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers that feel good..., November 11, 2012
George H. Speece (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Caution, as reported by others, the sizes do run BIG. I wear a 9 and a half to 10, and so ordered the medium 8-9.
That said, these fit perfectly and feel great around the house. I don't know about durability as I've only had them for a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, June 17, 2011
These slippers are very soft and fit my feet perfectly. I mistakenly wore them outside to clean my BBQ and was forced to wash them. Through one wash they still look and feel new. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit; comfortable slipper, June 23, 2011
Attila60 (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace some old worn-out slippers that got me throught the Winter. The old ones always felt too big, so I ordered these one-half size smaller than my regular shoes and they fit perfectly. The soles are thick enough to wear outside in inclement weather for a quick trip to the mailbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Durable, June 21, 2011
The slippers are well made, true to size, comfortable and durable. They seem to be wearing well - though they're only about a month old. Definitely something I would buy again and recommend to others. The color is darker than the photo appears - which is actually a good thing as the photo makes them appear to be a brighter blue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Slippers, October 1, 2012
Mediums were way too big and there is no smaller size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is right., October 20, 2013
Bill Vandenbush (Ocean Shores, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I read all the reviews on these prior to buying and many indicated that the sizes ran a bit small so I ordered a size larger than normal. The large size was listed as 9.5-10.5, I normally wear a 9-9.5 so I figured these would be a perfect fit. They were a little large but overall I'm happy with these slippers. I think the sizing is better than people have reported and if I were to buy these again I would buy my normal size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Microterry Slipper (Apparel)
I dunno if it's cause of the hardwood flooring, or cause I tend to stand up all day, but after maybe 2-3 months the memory foam at the bottom got as flat as a pancake, and is now more uncomfortable than just wearing socks or going barefoot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came Out Flat, December 20, 2011
After using for over an hour, the cushion on this expensive slip-on is now flat. So disappointing! I wish I had a chance to try it on first. I wont recommend this item to anybody.

Isotoner Men's Microterry Slipper