1,299 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
I buy new house slippers every year, just in time for winter. I couldn't find my usual slippers, so bought these. They are warm and comfortable.

One thing I don't like about them is they leave little black fiber clumps on my carpet and those are really hard to get up with the vacuum cleaner.
Published on February 5, 2011 by M. L Lamendola

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam? I don't think so...
Published on January 1, 2011 by Speed Racer Tx

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, February 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy Slippers, August 8, 2011
Chifan7 (Long Island, N.Y.) - See all my reviews
I got these slippers for Father's Day from my daughter. I Really luv them, they are true to size as I got a XX-large and I wear a size 14 shoe. Wonderful cushioning in the entire interior, really soft. I recommend these slippers highly. Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam? I don't think so..., January 1, 2011
Initially, these were the most comfortable slippers I've owned. However, after five days of use, the so-called 'memory foam' insoles are now flat and hard. If these slippers were made with real memory foam I suspect the insoles would have remained soft and cushy for at least a couple of months. But five days? Not good. The main positive is that the upper part of the slipper that covers the foot remains comfortable. For buyers purchasing these slippers online, I agree with other reviewers that they run a bit small. I wear a 10.5 shoe but needed the 11-12 size for a comfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers that feel good..., November 11, 2012
George H. Speece (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Caution, as reported by others, the sizes do run BIG. I wear a 9 and a half to 10, and so ordered the medium 8-9.
That said, these fit perfectly and feel great around the house. I don't know about durability as I've only had them for a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit; comfortable slipper, June 23, 2011
Attila60 (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace some old worn-out slippers that got me throught the Winter. The old ones always felt too big, so I ordered these one-half size smaller than my regular shoes and they fit perfectly. The soles are thick enough to wear outside in inclement weather for a quick trip to the mailbox.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, June 17, 2011
These slippers are very soft and fit my feet perfectly. I mistakenly wore them outside to clean my BBQ and was forced to wash them. Through one wash they still look and feel new. I would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Slippers, October 1, 2012
Mediums were way too big and there is no smaller size.
Medium claimed to fit mens 8-9 , not true- he wears a 9 and they slipped off his heel.
Too bad they didn't have a smaller size because other than that they seemd great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Durable, June 21, 2011
The slippers are well made, true to size, comfortable and durable. They seem to be wearing well - though they're only about a month old. Definitely something I would buy again and recommend to others. The color is darker than the photo appears - which is actually a good thing as the photo makes them appear to be a brighter blue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Questionable quality, February 24, 2009
At first, these fit well and felt comfortable, but did a lot of shedding of black fuzz. The black fuzz looks bad on light carpet and gets all over bed sheets. I washed them to see whether the shedding would stop. Washing did reduce the shedding, but it did not stop -- and the comfort was gone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Isotoner Men's Microterry Slipper (Apparel)
I dunno if it's cause of the hardwood flooring, or cause I tend to stand up all day, but after maybe 2-3 months the memory foam at the bottom got as flat as a pancake, and is now more uncomfortable than just wearing socks or going barefoot.

Isotoner Men's Microterry Slipper