5.0 out of 5 stars OPC-3 has been great for me!!
Published on October 27, 2006 by D. Curreri

1.0 out of 5 stars I always give alternative therapies a try.
Published on May 22, 2011 by Bunny888

5.0 out of 5 stars OPC-3 has been great for me!!, October 27, 2006
D. Curreri "megaflik" (New Port Richey, FL United States) - See all my reviews
After my second severe allergy attack in July, I decided to become proactive with my new developing condition. My friend, Lori and her family had been using OPC-3 for four years with much success. I asked her to get me started. I knew I was allergic to tree nuts after my second attack. What I didn't know and with process of elimination found out that I was allergic to wheat. Imagine, wheat! Everything has wheat in it. I had to be on two prescription medicines to begin with. At that time I also started OPC. Within a month, I didn't need either of the prescription drugs. Of course, I was very careful of what I ate. I no longer ate tree nuts. I can eat wheat, sparingly. I use another wonderful Market America Isotonix product for digestion just before I eat my once a week home made pizza, made by my son Anthony. I use OPC-3 in the morning before I eat and sometimes in the afternoon as well. I have more energy, a clearer mind (I went back to school to tackle my old nemesis Algebra and American Government) and less allergy symptoms. It took about 5 days for it to work for me. Others I know, my brother for one, said it took two weeks to notice any changes. My husband needed a month. Everyone is different. I know that I got quicker results because I was also on an elimination diet at the time. I could only eat certain things. This might have helped me get quicker results. It has been about three months since I started OPC-3. It has kept me healthy so far (I also use the Isotonix Multi-tech, Calcium, Vitamin C and Vitamin B12). These other vitamins were added after about a month of using OPC-3. I wanted to make sure my body accepted it before introducing other supplements. Isotonix is super delivery system. All the supplements come in powder form. Water has to be added. Then stir about 15-30 seconds. Then drink quickly. I can feel it going through my veins and even my head. It works faster than if it was a pill. Pills tend to sit for hours before dissolving. Much of those pills are expelled before they are absorbed. You get more for your money and health with drinking your vitamin supplements. Well, I do.

1.0 out of 5 stars I always give alternative therapies a try., May 22, 2011
I have tried many, many different approaches to controlling various symptoms of my autoimmune disorder, and quite a few of them have been effective. I swear by an excellent quality vegetarian multivitamin, and use several herbs and minerals to help with migraines and respiratory problems. When a friend urged me try this, I gave it a go. She, a dancer and teacher, swears by it. I tried it for a month and could discern absolutely no benefit from this product. If it were not horrifically expensive, I might try it for another month, but as it *is*, I'll pass. I seriously felt nothing.

UPDATE: The comments below sound kind of crazy to me. I looked up the product, used it exactly as advised, and as it was recommended by a person with multiple years and deep knowledge of the product. Specifically, I mention that I routinely try non-traditional medicines, although usually they are not mass-produced products sold in expensive plastic bottles (more Chinese medicine and food-based nutrients). I do not see how my statement is "inaccurate" or "misleading" when it absolutely everything I said was a truthful narration of my experience. If you bothered to read down this far, taking "vitamin-C after the fact" actually does help, since Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine and helps with decongestion and healing tissues. Since I have a serious, diagnosed, and trackable immune deficiency, I am very attuned to slight changes in my health and take daily note of a multitude of markers in my body. This did not effect my hypertension (magnesium supplements, high-potassium foods, and B vitamins helped more); this did not effect the oxygenation of my blood (tested by a hospital lab during my trial); I've had carpal tunnel issues from *years* of intensive computer use, and this did nothing to help my joints (yoga does more); OPC-3 did *nothing* for my ADD. If the product works "in 5 minutes," one might think that after a month of studious application, I would have seen some improvement in SOMETHING. To me, THE REVIEWER, the following comments sound like hyper-sensitive, defensive justifications for spending hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars on a plastic bottle of fizzy powder. MOST IMPORTANT: just because a company's website claims something "helps" does not mean that it's proven to work, and not all things work for all people. So note carefully what this actually does. I don't think it will hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean it's helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars OPC-3: Does something?, August 1, 2011
This review is from: ISOTONIX OPC-3 90 Servings for 3 Mnoths Supply! 10.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
ISOTONIX OPC-3 90 Servings for 3 Mnoths Supply!

Originally, I heard about OPC-3 from my brother. The people that introduced him to it, are cultist multi-level marketers. In fact, I was completely dismissive of every story they brought up in my presence (healing diseased babies, remedying allergies, relieving chronic pain, communicate with the dead, etc). I thought "Yeah yeah, sounds good. Time to leave.".

A few weeks ago, my brother set me up with a fishing trip with his "main man", a 72 year old fisherman that could describe, with excruciating detail, every OPC story he's collected in the past several years. This went on for quite a few hours as we traveled turbulent waters to our fishing spot. 12 hours later, with a boat full of fish and enough OPC stories to last a lifetime, I was so exhausted I could barely walk when we returned to land. As we pushed the final load of fish up the dock ramp, this crazy old guy jumped up in the air and clicked his boots together. "What's this guy on?"

I'm an active kind of guy who runs 15 miles a week and hits the gym regularly. Being in the presence of this old geezer was humbling to say the least. So, when I settled in at home, a few weeks after my fishing trip, I started my own research about OPC.

It really seems like a scammers paradise with all of the marketing thats out there. The only, non-commercial, unbiased source of information I could really find was an entry on Wikipedia for proanthocyanidin. There's lots of research available but unless you're a pharmaceutical scientist of some sort, good luck making sense of it. So I speculated about the authenticity of some of the claims about antioxidants and free radicals then decided to give it go (despite my logical inclinations and ideas of hippies dancing around fires, double fisting bottles of OPC-3).

Within the first week, I noticed that my mild asthma condition is greatly improved. I don't cough up nearly as much crap in the morning as usual. Also, my mild low blood sugar condition has also improved significantly. In general, something about my perception feels different but perhaps it's a placebo effect. Perhaps I'm actually awake? Nothing has really changed for me in the past week with regards to my diet, exercise or stress. I want to believe it's the OPC. It couldn't be anything else.

Anyway, long review. It's good stuff. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tastes good, my skin becomes softer. I want to know more about it., January 15, 2009
Y. Y. Chang "CSUF" (Fullerton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
for first the week i use this product, my face had some reaction but it only last for a week or so. i believe it was because it got the toxic through my skin. Later my face would be softer and start to glow. I take 3-4 little caps a day. OPC-3 is a strong antioxident, not only will improve my skin texture, i sleep better at night when i take 2 small caps before bed. I have been taking OPC3 for 2 months now, and i will be on my 3rd bottle next week. Then i started to study this product and the more i know about the product, the move i love it and want to share with people around me.
This is an "isotonic" product which means using the directed amount of powder and amount of water, will allow the body to absorb OPC3 in 5 minutes up to 95%. Because it is isotonic, without sitting in the stomach, it goes into the small intestine directly and have small intestine to absorb it in 5 min. The shortest time it absorbs by the body, the better it works. Even the body only absorbs 70% of what I.V. has. This is why Isotonix is so difference and why it works than other products. It contains citrus extract, bilberry extract, red wine extract, grape seed extract, and an extract from a special kind of pine tree called Bark Pine(grown in an unpolluted area in Europe where there is lots of Pine trees). These are all natural plants so remember it is not MEDICINE but potent antioxident supplement that you can take daily, worry-free. Good for any age, even pregnant and babies. Work best and see fast result using Isotonix Calcium and Omega3 Fish oil.

Why choose antioxident product? Have you heard about free-radical? I never heard until i studied OPC3. The is a kind of bad cell that exist inside your body, which created by pollution, smoking, alcohol, stress, over-execerise, UV, radiation, etc. Free radicals are distored body cells, they could be stay together as a group and single cell. What they do is to damage other good cells. Fruit and vegetable contain antioxidant, yet not enough to repair damaged cells. So, we become weak and then get sick. Our skin tone become dull, dry, and then wrinkles. Our muscles get sore, body pH unbalanced, tired, easy to get sick....OPC3 has been around for awhile. I heard good reviews on OPC3 but only Isotonix is the most popular one. This is why I choose to start taking Isotonix OPC3.
Remember you are not supposed to use a metal spoon or kitchenware to stir mix OPC3. 1 small cap add 2oz of water. For an adult, use at least 2 small caps. It is not a medicine, so you don't need to worry about over-dosage. Use luke warm water or room temperature water and drink it the first thing in the morning, it works better while you have an empty stomach. Finish the drink within 15 min. Wait 5 minutes then have your first meal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, April 4, 2010
I have been using Isotonix opc-3 for a month. I have so much more energy, and a more positive attitude toward life in general in that I am more optimistic and happy. I am in my mid 50's and I can say I feel 10+ years younger. Other people have also noticed a change in me. My health is worth this price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired and Solidified. Buyer Beware, February 9, 2012
Although a Excellent product with amazing benefits, I ordered here because the price was a little cheaper. When I received my bottle, it felt heavier and solid instead of powdered as it should be. Also the date was more than 1 year past the expiration date. When I contacted the seller, there was no recourse; as is. I contacted the company and because it was not purchased from a active distributor I was stuck with it. Distributors are no allowed to sell the products on Amazon or ebay and these are usually old, expired or have been exposed to the elements. I highly recommend purchasing directly from market america and their independent distributors. You get a great product and great customer service. If anything is wrong, they take care of it. You get what you pay for:)

5.0 out of 5 stars STOPPED ALL MY LEG AND FEET PAIN!!!, August 15, 2008
My legs and feet hurt so badly after school every day that I could NOT walk, or stand on them after school. I could barely walk 2 my own car. I had to rest for a couple of hours at home b4 I could walk again. Then, I went to my monthly spa treatment and I told Darlene, my spa lady, my problem. She suggested this powdered form of OPC-3 b/c it would absorb quickly b/c U mix the powder in water first thing in the morning b4 U eat anything. It has a Kool-aid grape-taste. She showed me a video of a woman who had suffered 30 years with Lupis and this supplement had eliminated ALL of her lupis symptoms. Since my sister has Lupis, I thought I'd give it a try. I was familiar with most of the supplements in it (i.e., bilberry that improves your vision, etc.) Also, I have NASD-induced asthma, which means that if I take an anti-inflammatory (i.e., Ibuprofen, Aspirin, any NASD), I have a violent asthma attack. This supplement has eliminated my legs and feet pain, as well as it's the perfect anti-inflammatory tonic. Also, it has cleared my sinus headaches; so, that I don't have 2 use the nasal prescription for my sinuses any more. This is a miracle that I prayed 2 the Lord 2 resolve, & he did it through this supplement!!! I've been using OPC3 for 3 months now, and my hubby is taking it, too! Try it--You'll like it!!! [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Unintended benefit!, August 25, 2011
I bought this from a friend who sells Market America products. I was hoping for some relief from excruciatingly painful nerve entrapment. It has not helped with that so far but it's a pretty serious health issue, so I am not too disappointed.

What totally blew me away is that TWO DAYS after I started taking this, 2 doses a day, my ECZEMA CLEARED UP! I have had problems for 5 years, and no amount of topical steroids, or over the counter creams have helped when I get a patch. And I have bought many highly recommended creams sold on Amazon.

I have a patch on my leg that is GONE, and it has been festering for 6 months. Every day it would flare up, swell and bleed, and now I can barely even see a trace of redness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proven great for skin as well!, November 4, 2010
S. sahib (Virginia,USA) - See all my reviews
Lot of people recommend this as an anti-oxidant and a better cardio health product. In our experience, apart from all the good stuff OPC-3 offers, my wife witness a great deal of relief from her skin allergy she usually gets during the beginning of every summer.
This summer wasn't any different. However, within 1 week after taking Isotonix OPC-3, her skin condition improved drastically. We are usually skeptical of health products but, eversince this magic happened with her skin allergy, she started taking this every day and feeling good about it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me :(, October 18, 2013
I have suffered from chronic pain since 2000, and recently had someone who this product worked great for suggest I try it. I did and sadly, I found no relief what so ever where she said she had relief with in a weeks time.

So, for me it did not work but for her it did .......................if you do try it, I wish you well.

ISOTONIX OPC-3 90 Servings for 3 Mnoths Supply! 10.6 oz