5.0 out of 5 stars No lighter suitcase in the market!, December 25, 2013
This is the best luggage you will ever own. I bought one a year ago and had been trying to find the same one again with no luck. I am so happy I found them! When you need all your 50 lbs to be stuff and not be wasted in the weight of the suitcase itself, there is no lighter suitcase out there, and so easy to walk with! I tried finding one in other brands with the same weight and spinner, and there is no other like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but it's brown, not charcoal., June 30, 2014
ursaminor (Cleveland, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Love this luggage, very light and durable. If you're looking for a true gray, though, this isn't it. It's not even "warm gray"... it's brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, April 7, 2014
This 2 piece luggage set worked very nicely on a recent trip to Paris. Even though the larger suitcase is quite big, it is very light and was very manageable; I love the spinner wheels! These 2 pieces were all I needed for 10 days. Due to the lighter color, I did use a spray-on fabric protector before using the luggage and it worked very well. Time will tell if this luggage will hold up over the years but for now, and for the price, this was a great purchase.

IT Luggage Amsterdam 2 Piece Set