5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
It arrived according to schedule. It is so cute and handy for little trips!
Published 4 months ago by marzi

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
++IMPORTANT NOTE regarding Amazon's (and eBag's) stated dimensions: "Product Dimensions:11.4 x 16 x 6.5 inches"++

Per manufacturer's tag, INTERIOR dimensions are 16 x 11.4 x 6.5"

Per manufacturer's tag, EXTERIOR dimensions, including wheels and handles, are 18.9 x 12.2 x 7"

If, like me, you are planning on using this as an underseat bag,...
Published 20 months ago by B. Leveto

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 26, 2013
B. Leveto "BevL(QB)" (Northeastern OH, USA) - See all my reviews

Per manufacturer's tag, INTERIOR dimensions are 16 x 11.4 x 6.5"

If, like me, you are planning on using this as an underseat bag, the difference in those two measurement sets is very important. Based on the bag I currently use that has to be wrestled under aisle seats and is significantly shorter, the IT-0-1 will probably still fit under the center seats in most major airline planes, the window seats in some planes, and probably no aisle seats (unless, of course, we're talking about an ACDEF seat configuration then it should fit under aisle seat C). You *might* even try to fit it under an Allegiant Air center seat (16"deep x 15"wide x 7"high) although I sure would hate to be charged extra because the handle and wheels make it 2.9" over their requirements.

Another important point to keep in mind. While the dimensions might indicate this bag would work under some seats, in actual practice you wouldn't be sliding the bag straight under but would be trying to manuever it at a sharp angle through that very narrow space between your seat front and the seat back in front of you to get it down into that under seat space. As I said, my current laptop bag/purse/underseat bag is significantly shorter (though the width and depth is comparable) than the IT-0-1 and it's a real struggle to get it under my aisle seat on AirTran flights.

I would love to keep this because my laptop in it's sleeve (14" Toshiba), purse contents, Galaxy Note, meds, lotions, etc fit into it with room to spare, but I think I'll just send it back and maybe look at getting a short or collapsible wheeled luggage cart to place my current underseat bag on so I can wheel it through the airport.

3.0 out of 5 stars 10 Year Warranty a Joke, July 19, 2014
The promise of a 10 year warranty is a joke. It took me 6 weeks to get nowhere. They discontinued my model and suggested an alternative that was bigger and heavier. I agreed to it before I went to my local department store and saw my luggage still available on a terrific sale. I purchased a $249 piece for $70. Good deal. I suggested to IT that they not send me their non-comp alternative and send me a check for the $70 purchase as a way to resolve this warranty issue. They declined because I did not buy it from them! How silly since I didn't think they even sold direct to consumers.
Buy the luggage for its lightweight feature, but never expect to get a replacement on their 10 year warranty promise!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but small, June 30, 2013
I tried out this carry-on bag 2 weeks ago. It had fit in the overhead luggage bin of the small commuter jet, even though AA staff still told me to valet check it at the door since it looked like a regular carry-on. I packed 3-day worth of summer clothing, a one-inch thick curling iron, the zip-lock bag for liquids and two cosmetic bags. This is a good purchase for a small person like myself since I always have trouble lifting carry-on over my head. The one complaint I have is that the outside pockets are too small for an I-pad or things I normally would want to put in. I managed to stuff a medium size Baggallini for just in case, which added more weight.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, August 26, 2014
I've had a first generation version for about six years, and it's held up unbelievably well, since I travel for a living and use the heck out of my bags. It's still mostly working, except for a few minor things, so I decided it was time for an upgrade. However I'm already having some issues with the handle, which started a couple days after I started using it; and one of the inside straps ripped out. Mostly works great, like the older one, but it makes me nervous that the last one lasted 6 years with very minor issues pretty far down the road, that come from being used and abused daily, and this one already is having problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014
It arrived according to schedule. It is so cute and handy for little trips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2014
Excellent small carry on. Very light yet pretty sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, February 12, 2014
just big enough for what I need (ultrabook, 1 change of clothes, on-board meal), just small enough to guarantee no trouble on Easy Jet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 27, 2014
Janet J Polas (Poland, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Vwey nice. Would have liked spinner wheels or a method of attaching it to 24in

4.0 out of 5 stars This will work well., August 9, 2013
It is light weight/ I would have preferred a color other than purple, but I guess it does not matter