5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT luggage, NOT SO GREAT seller
The best luggage; really lightweight and spacious and the fact that it's a spinner makes it really easy to handle. Not happy with seller though, I ordered the charcoal and got the red one and since I was traveling the next day I couldn't get an exchange for the one I wanted.
Published 2 months ago by Marcelle Fridman M-Atri

1.0 out of 5 stars case measurements
This case was advertised as a 31 inch case, in actual fact it measures as a 33 inch packing case. So this item was no good to me,, as the airlines are very strict about sizes and a 33 inch case measures 65 linear inches.
Published 7 months ago by Maureen M Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars case measurements, February 24, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy. Wheels do not turn freely., April 27, 2014
This review is from: IT Luggage World's Lightest Spinner 31 Inch Packing Case (Apparel)
We have had good experiences with IT luggage before. This piece is flimsy and wheels turn with difficulty. The only reson we kept it is because we did not have enough time to look for alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT luggage, NOT SO GREAT seller, July 7, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars They both got easily bent out of shape and one of them ripped ..., August 21, 2014
bought two of these suitcases as hubby and i were going on vacation. They both got easily bent out of shape and one of them ripped on the bottom. This was the first time they were used. I would not recommend buying these. Very disappointed in this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Great weight, poor construction!, August 29, 2014
Used it for 1 non stop trip...material torn around frame. This is disappointing!
It handled well, light weight made it great to pack a lot and not go over airline weight limit...so that was great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, July 24, 2014
VERY POOR QUALITY PRODUCT! Good for one time use only, then went to the trash.

IT Luggage World's Lightest Spinner 31 Inch Packing Case