5.0 out of 5 stars Really great bag
I love this small bag. Outer pockets and lots of carryon room for change of clothes along with my camera, MBP,cable, chargers and a book. Small and compact. Just what I wanted at 3.4#. My lightest weight carryon has been 5# which I thought was good but this is even better.
Published 13 months ago by S. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with size
Published 17 months ago by pbjelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with size, February 25, 2013
This is a cute smallish carryon, but I spent hours researching in order to find the tiniest one possible, was happy to see this one, and ordered it, only to discover that the advertised dimensions are the interior dimensions, not the exterior. I don't know if this is typical of luggage or not, but when they are advertising how light it is, how it will fit in small places, etc., you'd think they would realise some of us are looking at the exterior dimensions. The interior dimensions are meaningless when it comes to fitting under the seat in front of you. So, why call it a 16" carry on, when in reality it's closer to 19"? Unfortunately, I'm in Canada and had to drive 50 miles across the border to pick it up, so I guess I'm stuck with it. For the future, I would like to know if this kind of measurement is standard, or if they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes, so to speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great bag, June 4, 2013
S. Mitchell "samintx" (Tyler, TX United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars All Star Carry On, July 30, 2013
This tiny bag is a powerhouse. Ultra lightweight, fits easily under the seat or overhead bin, even on smaller planes. Had no trouble packing my essentials, electronics, and a lightweight change of clothes. On recent trip, the incoming plane was delayed and the gate agents, hoping for a quick turnaround, were pleading with people to check-in large, bulky luggage at the gate. One of them walked up to me and said, "I have one question for you. WHY doesn't everyone has a bag like yours?"

I already owned two larger IT bags, which have come through two transatlantic trips unscathed. The 16" bag is a welcome addition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it as intended and you will be quite happy, August 15, 2013
This luggage is designed to fit in the overhead or under the seat. It is just about the lightest bag (3 or 4.5 pounds) you can buy for the purpose and is less than half the weight of many bags listed as lightweight. Let them throw it down below and you will not be happy with the durability of the product. I also spent around $50 for their hard sided bag. It, too,is a winner. A similar bag at that 5 pound weight, made in Germany, costs between $400 and $550. SO PERFECT? Not exactly. However, want a great value in carryon bags and hard sided bags that run between 3 and 5.5 pounds? Hard to beat the IT bags. Want the most durable,large, bag you can find? Buy a small lifetime guarantee bag that weighs between 8 and 12 pounds. But do not confuse the intended goal here. Need light luggage? Reasonable quality for intended purpose..AND... Try to beat these prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to beat, October 27, 2013
Got this 16 in carry on for my wife. Hers is the 4 wheel spinner type. I own larger sizes which made this purchase a no brainer. Truly the lightest around and you can put a lot more stuff in it compared to others of the same size. The handle telescopes for taller travelers. This luggage seems to be easily repairable too in case something breaks on it. Unzip the liner and look for yourself at the construction. The hardware is accessible and replaceable if parts are available. We fly frequently across the USA yearly and they are holding up great. WE fly mainly southwest but no the 16in will not fit under the 737 seat area. The 16 in fits end in or sideways where the 22 in will only fit sideways in the overhead compartment. I am well satisfied with this brand since using it the past couple of years. My family and friends who also bought theirs after looking at ours are pleased with the product and have similar opinions. Check it out at TJ Max or Ross. They may not have your color or types you prefer like you can get online though. This may just be what you've been looking for. It was for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and light, May 17, 2013
Good for small sized person or people having problem carrying too heavy bags. Though small, can store quite a bit of stuff and still within manageable weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very light, lots of pockets, September 4, 2013
Very light for its size, lots of compartments make it easy to pack. Negative is it's not terribly sturdy or rugged, probably to save weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Bag Ever-I'll be practically guaranteed to take it aboard every time., December 10, 2013
I fell in love with this bag the moment it arrived and I saw it! It came with a 10 yr warranty. That was good, but what was awesome was it weighs around 3 lbs!! Rolls smoothly, and the outside zipper is made so it can expand a little-there is a slight gather in the fabric so it gives. Plus it has outside pockets on each side to stash phone or ? with velcro tab closures. I love it so much I bought my husband the 19-inch. The measurements don't include wheels, but these wheels are a bit inset and measure total less than 19 inches. I don't think I'll ever check bags again-definitely not the 16". Our other small suitcase weighs more than double this one. When the international limit for carry-on can be about 10 pounds, that's a HUGE difference! Add a big purse for the heavy stuff and you get it all on the plane with you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars small and light, August 6, 2013
It's great, but I underestimated size and should've ordered two sizes up, was hard to tell from description but using it for laptop and it's wonderful. will buy bigger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light piece, September 24, 2013
The carry on piece I got is just as advertised light but durable. I am going to look into getting one of the bigger sizes.

Rate and Discover Movies