5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and weight., August 19, 2013
This bag worked great for a 2 week trip to Europe (and I brought too much stuff). Held 2 pairs of shoes, 3 packing cubes a trench coat and lots of souvenirs. The light weight made things easy getting onto Ryanair. This size works perfectly for Ryanair as well as for international flights. I'd recommend this bag to anyone. The only downside is that on the ad they only listed the interior dimensions.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT luggage IT-0-1 second generation world's lightest 2-wheeled 19" carry on, October 10, 2013
Georgia gal (Williamson, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
I needed to pack a multitude of clothing for my transatlantic cruise and two week stay in Italy after we arrived. This may be small but it is sturdy, yet light weight for a small person to handle. Lots of sections inside to pack and the outside compartments are perfect! I would definitely recommend this piece of luggage to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly Ultra-Light, October 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Silicon Valley, California) - See all my reviews
EXTREMELY lightweight. I truly have never seen anything like it. I already own the 16-in. one which is perfect for putting into the overhead bin with my cpap and electronics. I ordered this one because occasionally I want something a bit bigger. But I know what will happen, I will fill it up so much it will be heavy to go into the bin.

People use these as checked luggage--I don't think I would do that because I wouldn't want the fabric to get torn. In a pinch I would, but I really don't plan to do so. I will use this size for overnights, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight carry-on., November 9, 2013
Love the weight. So easy to drag and lift. Could use zippered pocket(s) inside. Zipper pulls on outside appear a bit flimsy, although after two uses, they did hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars senior issue!, August 25, 2013
I was really impressed with how light it was even though I expected light. I am a senior and weight is an issue. Looking forward to my next trip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light weight carry on, January 9, 2014
My requirement was simple. A well-made bag that I could lift into an overhead bin. This is perfect, provided I am careful with my packing. I doubt I would check it as I'm not sure it's sturdy enough for whatever the baggage handlers dish out, but since that won't be necessary as it's slightly smaller than the maximum carry on size. I easily packed four days of clothing int it without anything being squished.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 11, 2014
I already bought the 16 inch and added this one later. It has a 10 year warranty and weighs about 3.5 pounds! I'm picking up a lot of weight to pack into the bag in the form of clothing, an I'm very happy about that. I really want to stick with all my stuff in a carry-on bag for up to two weeks worth of outfits. (I have done it many times :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice carryon for the price, May 26, 2014
S Walter (Dunnsville, Va.) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these. One arrived with a damaged zipper. As I was leaving town soon I was worried about having a big hassle to replace it. But I called them and other than having to pkg it back up and drive to town to drop it off, it went smoothly. They sent a replacement out right away. For the money, I think they are a good value and attractive. They are a good size and went as a carryon with no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice carryon, April 23, 2014
B.j. (Lake Placid, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This luggage is indeed very light. would only use as. Carryon as frame seems like it would crush easily. It was used for weekend trip and it was surprising how much fit in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, April 16, 2014
I have this lightweight luggage in all the sizes offered. Because of arthritis it is perfect for me. So lightweight I can easily pull two at once. It is not heavy duty so if you are super rough on your luggage, keep looking. I love this color for airlines because I can spot it immediately if it is crowded in the overhead bin with a bunch of black bins. The only negative is the zippers sometimes have troube going around the corners. The reason is the pull is shaped in such a way, it gets stuck near the wheel but so far I have been able to dislodge it .