5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight travel
Published 9 months ago by roolks ogley

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product
This luggage is very poor quality and very flimsy. The handle is totally unmanageable and too clumsy to be useful. I returned it
Published 10 months ago by gale

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight travel, March 20, 2014
The draw to this luggage was, of course, the weight. Because I make very frequent short trips, I wanted a lightweight carry-on that I could easily hoist into the overhead. My first trip with the suitcase, however, was an extended international trip. I was a little worried about the it enduring the trip as a checked bag on planes, trains, and buses, but it held up beautifully. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it. Used it. Love it., June 28, 2014
This is a GREAT product. Very lightweight and easy to use. After just one use, I will not travel with my other roll-aboards anymore -- why carry extra weight that is just the suitcase? The walls seem very durable, but are thin, so pack accordingly. This shouldn't break, but be careful of breakables near the sides if checking this item. The inside is spacious and easy to pack. Well designed item. When our second roll-aboard needs replacing, this is the one I'll be getting!
Do note that this suitcase is a bit shorter, and a bit wider than other roll-aboards. Therefore, one has to be a bit careful when rolling down the aisle inside a jet. But the joy of shedding those extra pounds for the whole trip is way more than a compensation for being careful for 30-40 feet of rolling to/from the seat. And when putting the suitcase up in the overhead bin, I am way glad I do't have that extra weight to manhandle.
Excellent price -- much less than heavier pieces in lots of local stores, including discount houses. Glad to have this. Buy one yourself and save your back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightest luggage ever, April 13, 2014
I have used both the 22" and 25" size of this luggage for 5 years and I love It! It is roomy, well-made and the lightest I have ever been able to find. My rule is that I need to be able to lift the packed case myself, and this certainly fills the bill. This case was ordered for my 82 year old mother who is going on an Alaska cruise this summer.....she was thrilled that it was so light in weight, but also large enough to pack whatever she will need. I would definitely order again and again.

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product, February 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems great so far, May 3, 2014
Since the suitcase is new I can't evaluate it for durability, but it is light. Since it is carry-on size it won't get the same rough treatment as stowed luggage, but it seems reasonably durable. It will be especially useful in countries with low weight limits for carry=ons. Other luggage is often so heavy that the empty suitcase takes up much of the allowance. I would have liked 4 wheels, but I guess it is lighter with 2. I'm happy with the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but Poor Quality, May 1, 2014
Lori (MARBLE FALLS, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item because I was looking for a lightweight suitcase. I had shoulder surgery 4 months ago and do not want to have to lift over 25 pounds into the overhead bins when flying. I packed my bags with only 20 pounds of clothing and toiletries, added to the 3+ lbs of the IT Bag, it totaled 23.5 pounds. I laid my iPad bag over the handle of the IT Bag and as I rolled it through the airport the wheels' axles bent to the point the bottom of the bag began to drag on the floor. It made pulling the bag difficult and so I am returning the bag. I am not exchanging for a new one because I assume the poor quality of the metal axle is the same on them all. I am disappointed in the quality of the suitcase but am very pleased that Amazon makes returning defective items so simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightweight luggage, March 3, 2014
I chose this luggage because I am not able to lift a lot. Of all luggage I have checked, IT weighs the least unpacked which means it will be the lightest weight when fully packed. I definitely would recommend it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, nice-looking, spacious, March 2, 2014
Sarah A. (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Happy with purchase. Meets most carry-on size requirements, but fits a lot. Received compliments on its looks. I'd be worried about checking it because it feels like it isn't very sturdy and could get damaged if it were tossed around or had other luggage on top of it. But the advantage is that it really is very light. And the storage pouches on the front are handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag for the Price, October 14, 2014
I purchased this suitcase in late April but didn't use it until my U.K. trip in September. Much to my surprise for such an inexpensive bag, it held up beautifully without any damage or wear for my three weeks of traveling through England and Scotland. The bag is carryon size for international flights so was not subjected to being placed in the airline checked luggage system. However it was loaded to maximum capacity and was hauled on and off planes, trains and buses and rolled for long distances through terminals and along city streets including over many cobblestones with no problems. Being a bit concerned about the small wheels and lightweight frame, I did pamper it a little by using the handle to lift it over high curbs. My only complaint and the reason for only four stars is that the handle does not remain extended when attempting to push it. It pulls beautifully, but the handle collapses if you attempt to push it when fully loaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, sturdy, light, and will last a long time., November 16, 2014
Erik V (Victoria, BC) - See all my reviews
I love this carry on!

It is extremely light, which I love which a sore back since I travel 12+ times per year. The wheels are also great, I walk everywhere so I've dragged this behind me for quite a few miles now, and a combination of the sturdy and loose wheels with the lightness of the luggage makes walking easy, I just hold my hand out and it rolls, instead of dragging it behind me as I have done with my previous luggage.

Also the fabric is not just light, but very strong too, I've packed mine with many pounds and stretched it, and it looks perfect still.

IT Luggage World's Lightest It-0-1 2nd Gen 22 Inch Carry On