5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Carry On
I purchased this carry on and I love it. The quality and weight are great. I have filled it with two large and two medium packing cubes which fit perfectly and there is room left. Planning to take to Europe on a 4 week trip with just a little tote on top. If you try it, you'll love it.
Published 9 months ago by J. Tulini

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions misleading
Published 5 months ago by Wendy A Friedt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Carry On, February 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions misleading, May 31, 2014
I don't know if I'm going to keep it yet or not or how it weathers travel yet but the suitcase is nice and very lightweight. However, the dimensions are misleading. I need to replace a 22" suitcase so I thought this was perfect. However, what arrived the label on the box said 18" suitcase. I thought it was a mistake so I sent the 1st one back asking for the 22" that I ordered. I just got the replacement suitcase and it also has a label on the box that says 18". I read the label a little closer and it says the outer dimensions with wheels and handles are 21.9" but the inside dimensions are 18". That is several inches lost. I compared it to my 22" and my 21" and it has less packing space than both of them. It would be nice if the item specifications would have include inside dimensions! So ... this may be a good suitcase but if you are looking for a 22" suitcase with maximum packing space do not buy this for you get only 18". (I took pictures comparing the suitcases but don't know how to upload them)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Sturdy, February 13, 2014
I could tell the difference in weight right away compared to my other carry on. Very easy to handle and maneuver, great little bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic luggage!, June 7, 2014
I have a set of this luggage that I used recently on our trip to France. My husband didn't think it would hold up as well as his heavier luggage so wasn't interested in a set of his own. My suitcases came through the trip perfectly and were so much lighter than his that when we arrived home he decided he wanted a set for himself. I'm giving this set to him for his birthday this year so he'll be ready for the next trip we decide to take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, light & light!, April 29, 2014
IT World's lightest luggage is my favorite, and I travel more than most. Light, durable, light, mobile and light! Found great prices on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for handicapped woman., July 29, 2014
I am sixty years old and have a PERMANENT severe injury to my neck from a long past car accident and found this luggage to be very helpful for travelling to New York City. It is VERY light, but sturdy. The flat bottom is WONDERFUL. I flew into NYC and used the subways for all travel: shopping, changing hotels, packing a lunch to Central Park, etc. I did pack light and was able to independently manage stairs, escalators, and curbs. This four-wheel unit can easily be pushed and guided with one hand on a smooth surface, however, the spaces between the sections of sidewalk in most streets were so wide that these small wheels get stuck. The area around the Lincoln Center has such small spaces that it was not a problem there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light as a feather, April 4, 2014
I am looking forward to using this carry on on my upcoming vacation. It is very sturdy but light as advertised, in fact when the box arrived I could not believe this suitcase was inside it was so light. I look forward to being able to hoist it into the overhead on the plane a thing I have dreaded in the past with other carry ons.

3.0 out of 5 stars light as a feather but unstable, November 14, 2014
The suitcase is extremely light, just as advertised. However, the suitcase tends to fall forward and not stand stable on its 4 wheels.
I bought this suitcase for my parents that have back problems and cannot lift heavy items. However, with the suitcase falling flat, it makes the suitcase unusable for my parents, as bending to pick it up is even harder for them.

Otherwise, I like the wide telescopic handle and the overall quality seems okay for this price range. I doubt this suitcase will last for years like my Tumi... but I wasn't expecting it to either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 15, 2014
I purchased it for a recent trip and it was wonderful had lots of room inside and was perfect size for a carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, July 31, 2014
I purchased the three set persimmon color luggage and it's to die for. Best ever!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›