5.0 out of 5 stars Every woman should have this!
Published on April 22, 2011 by Donna McMill

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some limits.
Published on June 6, 2010 by R. Ault

5.0 out of 5 stars Every woman should have this!, April 22, 2011
This review is from: IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz. (Health and Beauty)
This is - truly - one of the most useful accessories I have ever purchases. I bought a bottle, and for reference I received the Jobst adhesive and not the IT Stays adhesive (I do not know if there is truly any difference), and all I have to say is WOW! So far, I have only used it to keep up thigh-highs, but it functions so well I am consistently thinking of new ways to use it, especially as spring comes up and I will have job interviews soon. Hate constantly having to tuck your button-down shirt into your pants/skirt? Low-cut tops you must remember to hold up every time you bend over? Tight pencil skirts that ride up? Bra straps falling down your t-shirt sleeves?

And it really does work, and certainly lasts! I have worn thigh highs without any elastic as high as they will go through the day and night, and they only came off when purposefully removed (even through some sweaty activities).

I will also note I have not had comfort issues with this adhesive except when attempting to re-wear thick socks the next day after removing. Perfectly comfortable the first time (although you can certainly feel it tug on your skin when you bend into a position that would otherwise pull them right down, that just tells you it's doing it's job), after removing the adhesive leaves a "crust" on the fabric that, unless washed off, is VERY uncomfortable if you re-adhere it to your skin. This is accentuated with thick, wooly fabrics. Luckily, it comes off in the wash and does not stain at all.

Also when applying try to only put it on where the fabric will sit. If it gets on exposed skin it will pick up lint and make you look rather fuzzy! Although for minor mishaps a quick rub with a damp thumb will be enough to remove it.

Overall, A+ product, really one of my most useful "accessories" ever purchased! I wish I had found this years ago when I first discovered above-the-knee garments.

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some limits., June 6, 2010
For keeping lightweight things from slipping laterally in circumstances where you're not sweating a lot, it seems to work pretty well. It's water-soluble, however, and does lose some adhesion if you work up a sweat. For gluing theatrical prosthetics (whether they're silicone of latex) in place, it's only moderately effective at best; I would not expect it to keep a Klingon brow in place through an energetic staged fight scene. For a full-size silicone breast form, it will only stabilize the form in place on the chest with the use of a bra, and won't even do that very well if the wearer sweats even a little. Advantages: It's FAR easier to remove than the surgical adhesives, and neither as irritating to the skin nor as infuriating to the application artist as gum arabic. Disadvantage: It has perhaps one quarter of the adhesion power, and none of the moisture resistance, of surgical adhesives, and possibly slightly less than gum arabic when that adhesive is used in a professional manner.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't sweat, June 19, 2012
This review is from: IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz. (Health and Beauty)
Amazon advertises this product to be purchased together with breast forms. It doesn't work for that purpose. It's not the companies fault,they never state that it will adhere breast forms. The directions say that this adhesive can be removed from your skin with just plain water. That is correct. It also means that if you sweat, the adhesive will not hold. Your sweat washes it away and your boobies will fall to the floor!(oops) Trust me, you will sweat with silicone against your body. Be aware of products that amazon puts together, giving you the impression that you will need this extra item. It's just a ploy to sell you something you don't really need.(I've come across this scam with them before. This product does work well if all your trying to do is keep an article of clothing in place. Like a strap, or a neckline from exposing too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars It stays, September 28, 2009
This review is from: IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I had some painful varicose veins sclerosed and had to wear 30-40 mmHg support stocking on the affected leg for two days straight, then for 3 weeks daily. Without this product, that would not be possible. The hose would have just rolled down my leg becoming a tourniquet. I found that pulling up my thigh-high hose all the way, then turning down the stay-put band, applying this product, rolling the stay-put band over the location I just placed this product works wonders. If I stay in bed for 5-10 minutes after doing this to allow it to dry, the stockings stay up ALL DAY. I don't have to adjust them at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does stay, April 17, 2010
I have used this for years to stick my bra straps up on my shoulders where they belong. Rinses off with water. No skin irritation. Completely washes out of bras. I also use it to keep blouses with wide necks in the right place and not slipping off to one side or the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does stay, October 10, 2008
C. G. King (Horse Country, VA USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz. (Health and Beauty)
This is a very useful product that puts an end to perpetually slipping lingerie straps or falling socks, and has many other uses. I wear trouser or knee socks a lot and even the best seem to lose elasticity, while others never stayed up well. The resulting wad at my ankles is not attractive. When a beloved pair, with a color I can no longer find, thus can't replace, begins to fall, I just use this roll on substance to hold the things up, which it does very effectively. I've also salvaged split or ill-fitting tights for further use by cutting off the legs and holding up the remaining knee-highs with this product. It works really well.

You are completely unaware of the product once applied and it easily washes off from both skin and garment. The roll on applicator is very easy to use and it lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Stays! It Works!, March 8, 2005
This item really does work! I'm a bartender in New York Cuty, and as much as I have to move & run around, I FINALLY don't have to keep adjusting & re-adjusting my clothes! This stays until I chooose to remove it (unless I get soaked, but thats not the adhesives fault!) I'll definetly buy more once this bottle is done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product Ever For Gymnasts!!, February 28, 2007
Awsome product for gymnasts!!! In acro competition you cant pick a wedgie... so body glue keeps your leo in place!!! WORKS GREAT! BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fairly well, January 7, 2010
Shopper (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
It does keep up knee-high socks. But it doesn't do a fantastic job of sticking on things like a low v-neck shirt, bra straps, or shoe straps that slip off. I think the difference is in how much possible movement there is (ie knee-high socks don't tend to move as much as shoe straps, and once the adhesive unsticks once, it doesn't stick much anymore). One tip though, apply adhesive to the fabric then stick it to the skin - not vice versa. Seems to work better that way. Overall I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars mommy must have, April 27, 2008
I am a 32 DD and use it to hold my tank tops in place so I can chase my 4 very active kids on the playground without fear of a wardrobe malfunction. It is also fantastic at holding my bikini in place, so we can build castles and play all afternoon without having my suit ride up or expose anything. WONDERFUL, AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Every mom should have it!

IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz.
$14.00 $7.59