Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$9.11+ Free shipping

on April 22, 2011
This is - truly - one of the most useful accessories I have ever purchases. I bought a bottle, and for reference I received the Jobst adhesive and not the IT Stays adhesive (I do not know if there is truly any difference), and all I have to say is WOW! So far, I have only used it to keep up thigh-highs, but it functions so well I am consistently thinking of new ways to use it, especially as spring comes up and I will have job interviews soon. Hate constantly having to tuck your button-down shirt into your pants/skirt? Low-cut tops you must remember to hold up every time you bend over? Tight pencil skirts that ride up? Bra straps falling down your t-shirt sleeves?

And it really does work, and certainly lasts! I have worn thigh highs without any elastic as high as they will go through the day and night, and they only came off when purposefully removed (even through some sweaty activities).

I will also note I have not had comfort issues with this adhesive except when attempting to re-wear thick socks the next day after removing. Perfectly comfortable the first time (although you can certainly feel it tug on your skin when you bend into a position that would otherwise pull them right down, that just tells you it's doing it's job), after removing the adhesive leaves a "crust" on the fabric that, unless washed off, is VERY uncomfortable if you re-adhere it to your skin. This is accentuated with thick, wooly fabrics. Luckily, it comes off in the wash and does not stain at all.

Also when applying try to only put it on where the fabric will sit. If it gets on exposed skin it will pick up lint and make you look rather fuzzy! Although for minor mishaps a quick rub with a damp thumb will be enough to remove it.

Overall, A+ product, really one of my most useful "accessories" ever purchased! I wish I had found this years ago when I first discovered above-the-knee garments.
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2010
For keeping lightweight things from slipping laterally in circumstances where you're not sweating a lot, it seems to work pretty well. It's water-soluble, however, and does lose some adhesion if you work up a sweat. For gluing theatrical prosthetics (whether they're silicone of latex) in place, it's only moderately effective at best; I would not expect it to keep a Klingon brow in place through an energetic staged fight scene. For a full-size silicone breast form, it will only stabilize the form in place on the chest with the use of a bra, and won't even do that very well if the wearer sweats even a little. Advantages: It's FAR easier to remove than the surgical adhesives, and neither as irritating to the skin nor as infuriating to the application artist as gum arabic. Disadvantage: It has perhaps one quarter of the adhesion power, and none of the moisture resistance, of surgical adhesives, and possibly slightly less than gum arabic when that adhesive is used in a professional manner.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2012
Amazon advertises this product to be purchased together with breast forms. It doesn't work for that purpose. It's not the companies fault,they never state that it will adhere breast forms. The directions say that this adhesive can be removed from your skin with just plain water. That is correct. It also means that if you sweat, the adhesive will not hold. Your sweat washes it away and your boobies will fall to the floor!(oops) Trust me, you will sweat with silicone against your body. Be aware of products that amazon puts together, giving you the impression that you will need this extra item. It's just a ploy to sell you something you don't really need.(I've come across this scam with them before. This product does work well if all your trying to do is keep an article of clothing in place. Like a strap, or a neckline from exposing too much.
44 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2009
I had some painful varicose veins sclerosed and had to wear 30-40 mmHg support stocking on the affected leg for two days straight, then for 3 weeks daily. Without this product, that would not be possible. The hose would have just rolled down my leg becoming a tourniquet. I found that pulling up my thigh-high hose all the way, then turning down the stay-put band, applying this product, rolling the stay-put band over the location I just placed this product works wonders. If I stay in bed for 5-10 minutes after doing this to allow it to dry, the stockings stay up ALL DAY. I don't have to adjust them at all.
on February 28, 2007
Awsome product for gymnasts!!! In acro competition you cant pick a wedgie... so body glue keeps your leo in place!!! WORKS GREAT! BUY IT!
on May 26, 2012
I'm in cancer treatment and the chemo took out my hair. Ordinarily, over my normal hair, a wig would stay in place. But, over a "melon head" the wig slides right off. I used ItStays across my forehead and the wig stays on with no problem, even in high wind. Success!

As fas as ItStays being able to hold heavy objects like silicone breast forms it won't do that. Those making such claims are falsely advertising. I mention as information for those thinking about buying for that purpose.

Being water soluble, ItStays will loosen in high heat/physical/sweating situations. On the other hand, it can be washed off easily so you don't develop skin problems or damage clothing using it repeatedly.

The one negative is the roller freezes up even if the bottle is kept very tightly closed. The plastic top will pop off and can be loosened by putting it in water. What I found to be easier is, after applying, I wipe the roller with a damp sponge to get the adhesive off the ball. Then, it's ready for next time.
on January 7, 2010
It does keep up knee-high socks. But it doesn't do a fantastic job of sticking on things like a low v-neck shirt, bra straps, or shoe straps that slip off. I think the difference is in how much possible movement there is (ie knee-high socks don't tend to move as much as shoe straps, and once the adhesive unsticks once, it doesn't stick much anymore). One tip though, apply adhesive to the fabric then stick it to the skin - not vice versa. Seems to work better that way. Overall I'd recommend it.
on August 8, 2015
I have to wear compression stockings and I LOVE finding this product! It is roll on, easy to use and keeps them up all day long! No more pulling them up on and off all day long! Learned to put some just above my ankle and at the top edge as they get older to keep them well placed all day. I am very THANKFUL for whomever created this wonderful product! Washes off with water! There is a slight alcohol smell when you put it on, and it goes away as soon as it dries!
on April 17, 2010
I have used this for years to stick my bra straps up on my shoulders where they belong. Rinses off with water. No skin irritation. Completely washes out of bras. I also use it to keep blouses with wide necks in the right place and not slipping off to one side or the other.
on October 23, 2012
This item is a joke. Or maybe only good for the polar regions. The reason I cannot recommend this item lies within the fact that the adhesive is not waterproof and thus will dissolve when the user is sweating. Living in Hawai'i, that is a given. But if You live in Iceland it may work.