4.0 out of 5 stars Functionally Cheap
These are cheap.

I mean, inexpensive and made of cheap vinyl plastic. Covers are kinda flimsy and they don't really sit flat.

These are not coffee table portfolios by any means.

They haven't failed or anything, yet, but they definitely won't live up to daily use...think long term archive storage.

Given these caveats, I think...
Published on October 31, 2006 by K. Householder

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the item, not the shipping
The spine was damaged on the shipment I received. I'm displaying the artwork I'm most proud of in this portfolio, so to have the spine disappointedly dinged up ticks me off. One of the few times I wish I had spent the extra money and purchased this in person at a local store.
Published 2 months ago by Bryan G Wieczorek

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Functionally Cheap, October 31, 2006
These are cheap.

These are not coffee table portfolios by any means.

Given these caveats, I think they are a nice and inexpensive way to store old prints taken out of the current batting order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but Nice, September 3, 2010
I use these portfolios to store my son's school work and art projects each year. They hold odd shaped art projects from Kindergarten really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for storage., June 18, 2009
We use these just to store press clippings, ads, etc. They're perfect for that use. I would not use for professional presentations, since they're pretty basic. Also, you cannot add pages to this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itoya Art Profolio, September 6, 2013
This was just what I needed to store my big pictures in! I recommend this for anybody who has 10x13 or 11x14 pictures they would like to have a good storage place and easy to show off the larger pictures you no longer have in frames.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Art Portfolio, May 17, 2010
This is a great product. I own 10 of these art portfolios now. They are an ideal way for me to display my charcoal drawings. Amazon's prices are far better than those at my local art store and they always deliver them quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for large photo storage., May 3, 2012
I was looking for an album to store all my family and kids' large portraits/collages when I ran across this. It worked perfectly for all my 10x13" photos. Pages do seem a little thin so probably would not stand up to constant use but for looking at occasionally and keeping all my pictures in one place, its exactly what I was looking for. Probably going to order another one for my 8x10" photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 23, 2014
Wonder boys mom (Houtzdale, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Itoya Art Portfolios (ITYIA1211) (Office Product)
Some of the reviews made me a bit concerned about ordering this item, but it is perfect for my need to store the large photos that the kids have taken every year as I take them down from the frames on the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item from a great seller., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Itoya Art Portfolios (ITYIA1211) (Office Product)
Great item from a great seller I thought. Arrived well packaged, high quality and quickly. Lastly, each page was defect free and i thought that important - no time to send back. As soon as it arrived I was able to able to do what i had to do with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., November 26, 2013
Great portfolio for my drawings and sketches. nice cover and easy no-hassle sleeves and they keep my art safe.. I'll definitely buy another one (or more) when I fill this one up

4.0 out of 5 stars good for storage, March 30, 2013
These albums are very plain but they work great for storage of photos no longer in frames. The sleeves do not fit extra tight so you could even stack more than one photo in a sleeve if needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Itoya Art Portfolios (ITYIA1211)
$18.80 $13.61