5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed
Ordered one of these just to store prints in. Didn't expect much for the price, but the quality is suprisingly good. I'll definitely be ordering more in other sizes and using them as actual portfolios.
Published on October 23, 2011 by Z. McCrory

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
The portfolio book works as advertised. It has plenty of pockets for 11/x17 photos. A total of 24 pockets which equal 48 prints.
The only negative is that the seam on the pocket tore easily.
Published 6 months ago by James J. Speen

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, October 23, 2011
Z. McCrory (Southern Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ITOYA Art Profolio "The Original" Presentation Books, 11 x 17 Inches (ANIA1212) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, September 2, 2011
I am very impressed with the quality of this product. I wanted to use it to store the paintings on very thin paper, and I was worried that I might have a hard time loading the art work. It turned out the loading was very easy, and it looked beautiful.

Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, July 20, 2011
Excellent product and rightly priced. I would buy just these for any future portfolio needs. Extremely satisfied and higly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 13, 2013
Caroline Boyk (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Great product, arrived just as described. Paper slips right into plastic pages for easy viewing. I used Itoya portfolios all of the time, and am never disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Described, January 6, 2013
Great product. Great price compared to local stores. I would recommend. I would definitely buy again. The only reason for the 4 instead of 5 rating is that I would have liked a front cover insert, so I could display on the front cover as well. The product is totally satisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 29, 2013
Nice product, but a little expensive. It was exactly what I needed so I'm not complaining. So far it has held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to Organize Photographs, October 29, 2013
Edie (Huntingdon Valley, PA) - See all my reviews
I belong to a camera club and each month enter some images in their competitions. Usually I print them myself, 8x10 or 8.5x11, printed on the standard 8.5x11 photo paper. These albums work well, each page holding 4 prints, 2 front, 2 back, so I can store 96 in an album. Also, the occasional larger prints and matted prints can be slid in easily. In addition, I have some unframed watercolors that I've put in the albums.
It was such an easy way to get organized and make my images more accessible. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to store comic book artwork, August 12, 2014
I have several of these ITOYA portfolios and I absolutely love them. I store my original comic book artwork in them and I usually bring one with me to comic book conventions in case I make any purchases.

Here's a tip for you that I learned through trial and error: if you are buying one of these to store original comic book art pages, get the 13" x 19" size. Although most modern comic book art board is is 11" x 17" the size does tend to vary and if it is larger even slightly It will not fit in the 11" x 17" portfolio.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, June 9, 2014
The only negative is that the seam on the pocket tore easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, October 7, 2013
I have a number of 11x17 sports photos from a newspaper, far too many to frame and mount, and I found this was the perfect medium to display them without taking up entire walls in my house. Nice quality and works well.