4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for.
was looking for a book to place my 8x10 in and found this book, hard cover and plenty of space to hold your photos and looks professional
Published 23 months ago by jg407

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was expecting
Unfortunately this portfolio wasn't quite what I was hoping for. The pages will work well for the 8x10 photos I want to put in it. My problem is with the cover. It is just a cheap-o hard, yet flexible plastic cover (like a cheap binder). I was hoping for a nicer photo album with a more professional looking cover.
Published 11 months ago by B. Boman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for., March 6, 2013
This review is from: ITOYA Art Profolio 8 x 10 Inches Presentation/Display Book (ANAD247) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Itoya 8x10 Art Profolio, February 6, 2013
I had some 8x10 photos I needed to put into an album, but couldn't find any albums even close to my price range. This album filled the bill quite nicely and was reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Album, December 18, 2012
I love this album. It's wonderful quality! I wish I had bought 10 more! I use it for my kids school pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Portfolio Book, May 20, 2013
I bought this to put all my 8X10 boudoir shoot pictures and it is perfect. The price was affordable and the and the shipping was very fast. I received it before the week was over. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portfolio! Recommend for all., May 8, 2013
Very Professional looking and easy on the pockets. I used this for my interview and landed the job! I recommend for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for preserving photos, August 12, 2013
This "display book" was just what I was looking for. I didn't need it for professional use, just to preserve and display the many photos I've accumulated of our grandchildren. This way we can flip through it and look at the pics and they're protected until we want to look again. I'm planning to order more sizes for other pictures too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, April 3, 2013
This is a very good way to store and show your work. This book keeps your portfolio safe and sound. I am purchasing another for my 13" x 19" photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars solid portfolio, March 27, 2013
love it. Exactly as described, with sturdy feel and nice binding. The seller delivered quickly. No complaints. Recommended if you're looking for a high quality and durable album. Especially one you're planning on shipping through mail later.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, March 1, 2013
great portfolio. not too big, not too small. i use it for display of my art work for customers to view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 18, 2012
Kristal Maurer (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This portfolio is perfect for holding 8x10 pictures, artwork, or even scrapbook pages!
Very good purchase for the anyone needing to display their work!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›