5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I was skeptical of buying this because of the reviews saying it wouldn't fit, but I figured..heck..even if I do have to modify it, it's only about three bucks.

Published on June 2, 2011 by Matt Follansbee

1.0 out of 5 stars I would give it no stars but don't have a option!!!
Published on May 29, 2010 by Jordan Herz

1.0 out of 5 stars I would give it no stars but don't have a option!!!, May 29, 2010
This review is from: IVEA electronic Silicone skin cover protector for Apple, Power Mac Wireless Bluetooth keyboard - Black (Personal Computers)
The pictures look great, however upon receiving my skin today I discovered numerous issues with it. First, the paint over the keys are bubbled up. Secondly, it doesn't fit properly on my Mac wireless keyboard since it is meant to be used on a MBP, they dont tell you and state it is for the Imac keyboard. I spent about 5 minutes cutting down the edges to get the skin to the right dimensions. Third, the skin does not encase itself well over the keys since it rests a tad bit higher than the keys. Fourth, the caps lock is painted over so the light does not shine through if you click on it. Last but not least, I am finding myself having to put more pressure as I type as the skin collapses (or concave) onto the keys. The keys feel like one BIG KEY.

Over all this product is crap. I should have sent it back and got my money refunded but I wanted to test it out for a review on my blog. This sure isn't getting any high marks with me, that's for sure.

A part of me hopes that someone from IVEA reads this and either sends me a new one that works correctly and fits the keyboard right, or refunds me my money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works after you put some work into it!, May 8, 2010
I actually expected more out of this item for spending $14 after shipping on it. It fits the keys well, but it doesn't want to stay down on the edges. And it definitely doesn't fit like it does on the picture presented, you have to cut about 1/2 an inch off all the sides.

Caps Lock was painted over, so you won't know it's on till after you start typing

It does fit the keys though, so I guess I can't complain to much. But for $10+ Shipping, I just expected better quality. Or maybe saved an extra $40 and got the logitech bluetooth keyboard made for mac.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not very comfortable, December 8, 2011
It looks pretty, but it is very hard, and not very confortable when typing, now I stopped using it anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy, August 13, 2011
crappy too big for keyboard edges over the side and make it look like i have a sandwich baggy on my key board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 2, 2011

Showed up much more quickly than anticipated and fits perfectly. Looks great (I don't understand why the wireless keyboard isn't black to begin with...), fits perfectly, has a window for the caps lock key, there is no overhang and as an added benefit it makes the keyboard even quiter. It's nearly inaudible now. Maybe I got lucky with it, but what I got was more than worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars kid proof cover, May 13, 2013
What a lifesaver for my new iMac!! Kids and expensive computers don't mix well, wireless keyboards are especially susceptible to water damage and dirty fingers. This awesome little cover fit perfectly over the keypad. Although it doesn't have any sort of permanent mounting, it seems to stay in place quite well and has probably saved me from replacing the keyboard several times already in the last couple weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my laptop, May 9, 2013
if you are a person who eats lunch while working this is an ideal piece to have to keep crumbs out of the keyboard. In my case a co-worker actually accidentally spilled a cup of coffee on it and it saved my keyboard from getting drenched in hot coffee. Just wiped off the cover and I was good o go again. Worth a lot more than I paid for it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
good

1.0 out of 5 stars bad bad bad bad bad bad, April 24, 2014
jayuinhan (San Francisco, California) - See all my reviews
- the feeling with this cover is just like typing with rubber gloves on. very sticky like, very uncomfortable
- it doesn't sit on the keyboard. very often it pops up when u type.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 9, 2014
just as advertised very nice just as described don't make me write a bunch of stuff I don't have time

Rate and Discover Movies