4.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive device
Published 22 months ago by Lindsay Coleman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother - not even good as an internet tablet
All I wanted was an inexpensive tablet for my nephews to play games on but unfortunately this tablet is too slow, buggy and temperamental.

Published on November 25, 2011 by Dave B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother - not even good as an internet tablet, November 25, 2011
Dave B. (Chesapeake, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)

It comes with a nice case and all the cables you'd need to transfer files to/from a computer so I really wanted to like this tablet and because I only intended it be used for simple games ala ANGRY BIRDS and WORDS WITH FRIENDS I thought it would be a good choice. It wasn't. Constant crashes. Touch screen is inexact. Even after calibration it does what it wants to do making web surfing impossible. You touch one link, it chooses another. Likewise, typing is maddeningly inexact... and slow.

I highly encourage passing on this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a reason why it doesn't cost much!, March 16, 2012
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
I have had this tablet for one week and really frustrated. Constantly freeze up.Unable to surf and download at the same time.Stay away from this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't rate lower than 1, June 4, 2012
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
Horrible tablet, extremely horrible user interface. It could barely pick up wireless signals. I'm a computer nerd and I have awesome wireless signal all over my home, but apparently this tablet could only get 2 bars of signal strength.
7" screen is difficult to read webpages on, but at least it has a zoom on it.
The gravity sensor sucked (thing that turns the screen automatically) you would have to shake it to get the screen to turn correctly.
It played Angry Birds, but it would get choppy and the touch screen would go stupid on you while you're playing.
I usually had to close every application to get 1 to run smoothly. I'm not talking about the apps you download for fun and games, I mean I had to close system apps.
I formatted a Micro SD card and put pictures and music on it...guess what couldn't find a memory card.

After a while I got fed up with this and used it only for an alarm. With that said:
Would freeze up when you unlocked the screen and plugged in AC power too soon, did the same in reverse order. Was great when it did this at night and I was late for work.

However, it did download the Kindle App, I could read books. That's about the only good thing about it. Never finished the book though.

I'm soooo ready to pass this piece of **** to someone else. Any takers?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $, February 12, 2013
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
Bought this for my son for Christmas & he has barely been able to use it. The battery doesn't stay charged very long & as soon as the battery starts losing power, the touch screen doesn't work. Good for simple games like Angry Bird but that's about it. Worst purchase I've made.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money!, February 24, 2014
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
I bought this tablet for my 7 year old son because I didn't know how he would take care of something like this, so I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on it. Well I wish now that I would have spent more....you get what you pay for. He got it for Christmas & it was broken just weeks after. The piece where the charger plugs into the Tablet came loose, so I sent it back. They literally glued the piece to make it work. Well now you have to prop the cord up a little to get it to charge. The battery life is horrible!!! Now the battery was depleted enough that I can't even get it to charge. Please consider buying a more expensive, name brand tablet. You'll be glad you did. I don't even want to give this a rating because it really doesn't deserve one, but I have to :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive device, September 12, 2012
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
The tablet is not pricey, but it is functional. There are vidoes on Youtube to assist you with formatting it. The tablet works fine, the touch is responsive, but don't not expect it to work like a high end product. I haven't found any flaws, the screen is nice. The scrren can be replaced - found that out when my 2 yr old decided to step on it. Called Iview, $40 to replace the cracked screen. That's not worth it considering it's not that noticeable and doesn't interfere with the normal operations. WIFI connection is great, apps work wonderfully. I use mine via hdmi to watch movies on the tele. Overall, for the price and its functionality - it's a nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for the price, December 6, 2012
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
I bought 2 of these for my sons for Christmas(ages 5 and 6). They absolutely love them! They play games like angry birds and fruit ninja just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars great tablet, December 31, 2011
This review is from: iView 7-Inch Android Tablet (Personal Computers)
The iView tablet is a great little tablet. Fits nicely in a purse, picks up wifi signals easily and quickly. This tablet is really easy to use and has easy to use touchscreen. The case is protective and stylish. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone that's interested.

iView 7-Inch Android Tablet