If what you want is a non-bulky, well constructed, good looking cover for your Galaxy Note 10.1, look no further. I searched and priced, and searched some more, and I kept coming back to this. One huge factor in its favor is that it's manufactured by Samsung specifically for its Note 10.1.

The cover fits my tablet perfectly and securely. It works great as a two...
Published 20 months ago by C.P.G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab4 Keyboard
Do not buy this for your Galaxy Tab4. The vendor sent me a keyboard for a Tab3 and then tried telling me that they didnt have the Tab4 box yet but that it should work. Long story short it didnt work with my Tab4. Dislike that it didnt work at all.
Published 4 months ago by Cristina Tejeda

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Protective Case/Cover for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1", January 10, 2013
This review is from: IVSOŽSamsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Multi-Angle Stand, Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013, Black (Personal Computers)

The cover fits my tablet perfectly and securely. It works great as a two position stand and it's still easy to hold and operate the tablet with two hands or use it flat on a table with the cover folded back. The S-Pen is not covered and is easily accessible as are all the ports, jacks and controls. Nothing, including the speakers, camera lens and flash, is obstructed.

Because of the use of tabs, which lock the tablet in place, instead of having to slide the tablet into a surrounding leather frame, there's a lot less bulk then the other type of case. So when closed, the whole package is still quite thin.

The construction is of firm leather-type material. I don't know for certain if it's actual leather or some type of composite, but it feels like the real thing. And it looks plush and attractive. It feels real great in the hand when it's closed, very solid and secure.

I was initially attracted to other covers that allowed for tablet rotation and had some sort of strap on the back to make it easier to hold the tablet, but I gave serious thought to how I would be using my tablet most, and what I really wanted in a cover. I didn't want a lot of extra bulk and weight. I wanted it to protect my tablet, and I wanted to be able to stand the tablet in the landscape position.

The more I thought about the rotating covers, I realized that I never need or want to stand my tablet in the portrait position. I suppose there are some who may wish to stand their tablets in the portrait position for reading or looking at a recipe, and if I ever find the need, I can just open the case and stand it on its end. As for a strap on the back to slide my hand into, most are unsightly, they add bulk and weight, they don't seem to be very adjustable, and I can imagine them being very uncomfortable after using for a while.

So I settled on the one without any of the bells and whistles and I'm very glad I did. It's exactly what I want in a tablet case/cover. I'm very impressed with the look, the build, the feel and most importantly, the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost + Return = Decent Buy, January 15, 2013
My initial impressions of this case are very good- I do not believe it is "OEM" OR manufactured by Samsung... BUT it does have a very very nice, quality feel and believe it is truely, real leather. The color is nice and rich black, and no un-needed embossing or company logos on the case itself (also leads me to believe not Samsung, as they could not resist putting their logo somewhere.) Light and very slim as described. Once the leather breaks in a bit I feel this will have an even better feel to it. I looked around as I wanted a case NOW for my brand new tablet. The price was right to have it fast and to at least shop for another one. My next stop was going to be Zagg for a screen protector and maybe Zenus case which runs 70+$

Pros:
Seems durable (first impression)
Light and slim, smooth microfiber interior
REAL leather and what seems to be quality stitching
Allows access to S-PEN!!!!

Cons:
None as of yet - We will see what the longevity brings!

1.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab4 Keyboard, May 16, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, July 4, 2013
Lynn (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I'm surprised the reviews on this case were so good. To stand the Galaxy up, you have to take it out of the two slots on the bottom. The case is thick and hard to maneuver. After seeing friends' IPad cases that snap shut magnetically, this thing looks like it was designed 20 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 15, 2013
CORI "Stormchild" (Draper, UT, United States) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for. High quality, great design, great looking, perfect fit; snug, perfect function, open spot for pulling stylus out, works as a stand or lays flat. The price really is amazing for the quality.

The outside is black grained leather and hides fingerprints. The inside is a soft felt that protects the unit from scratches. It closes tightly and stays shut. It is the perfect companion for my new Note 10.1.

I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and Reasonable Price, August 7, 2013
techdude49 (Clearwater, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Here is my quick take to help you decide if it's worth a shot:

Case:

Pros:

- Solid construction
- Very nice feel
- Indentations for the multiple view angles are useful
- Material is soft and does not feel like it will scratch the screen and case (so far so good)
- All ports and the camera are conveniently exposed so you don't need to remove the case
- No noticeable magnetic abnormalities, but I haven't used the pen for a long session

Cons:

- Indentations are a little shallow, so the bottom of the Note will slip if the folio is titled or twisted more than a few degrees
- The pen can be a little hard to grab from the Note if you have extremely short fingernails

Seller:

- Quick shipping
- Decent packaging

Bottom Line:

A solid 4.5 stars because the indentations should be a little deeper and the binding should be less prone to twisting. Overall, it's a good value and makes the Galaxy Note 10.1 more useful while providing needed protection.

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising - you will not receive the cadvertised item., May 30, 2014
Ordered for a tab 4. recieved a tab 3. returned it and had them send me another one for tab 4. i recieved another tab 3 with a number 4 wrote over top the 3 with a black marker. the seller told me it was for a tab 4 and they didn't have the correct boxes printed out. I just spoke to Samsung and they told me at this time there are no Bluetooth keyboards for the tab 3 or the tab 4, and that they are only available for the tab 2 right now. clearly the seller lied about this specific device.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't hate it., May 4, 2014
Actually I really liked it. Very nice design. Sadly I had to return it.

I could not get it to work. The keyboard would pair with the tablet but it would not work. Could find few suggestions and no support.

Will wait to see if they get the bugs worked out and maybe order again later unless I come across something better.

This may not be the right place but, I will critisize Amazon for lumping together the reviews of several similar but different items from a vendor. Inconvenient and confusing at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!!!!, June 26, 2014
I love this product even though I just got it. It was here on time and paired with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 right out of the box. I love being able to remove the keyboard from the case. Great produt and I highly recommend it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It seemed used, April 26, 2013
When it opened on one side into the corner was threadbare.Had several scratches.
I prefer in the future to make such purchases from the store.

Rate and Discover Movies