Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 20, 1998
When you're looking for "just the right words" to express emotions, "...Tears in My Ears" provides instant, understated eloquence, as only country music can. I sent a copy to an ex-lover with appropriate pages marked and felt better immediately. I bought 3 copies when it first came out, but had given them all away so was pleased to find the mini-book at Amazon at a very low price. Well worth having in your permanent library. Great for quotes for speeches -- I've heard many of the lines in movie dialogues. Very funny and uplifting. I don't even particulary like country music, but this book makes me a devoted fan of the titles. Thanks, Paula.
on March 9, 2006
Here is the ideal book for someone convalescing, and who, therefore, has no energy, a short attention span, and diminished intelligence. Such an individual still experiences boredom. This book is perfect and has been very well received by bed-bound friends. I enjoyed it and re-read it with pleasure, even without being sick.
on January 16, 2014
I just wish there were more to it. Paula is a wonderful person, I worked with her at UPI.A real pro at writing.
What no-one else has seen fit to point out is that this critter's about the size of a postage stamp
on September 21, 1999
while i am only semi-literate, i was able to enjoy the heck outta this tome. paula schwed is buck owens w/ a keyboard if you ask me. i also liked the pretty pitchers in the book.