5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Windbreaker
Awesome product. My only disappointment that is was made in China. Please bring back USA jobs. Will purchase again if made in USA.
Published 7 months ago by Billie C. Sanders

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
I ordered this jacket in orange for my 3 yr old. I got a size 4, it looked nice out of the package but it was quite short waisted. I washed it, (the label states machine wash and tumble dry) and the inside liner MELTED. The jacket is now warped, shrunken and puckered and completely unwearable.Don't waste your money.
Published 10 months ago by Melanie Jordan

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, February 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Windbreaker, May 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUT NOT ROOMY!, September 15, 2014
This jacket is nice and seems as though it will be durable, but my five year old will only get this seasons wear out of it. I purchased this jacket because he fell for a pair of rain boots that were royal blue with voit green bottoms (from another store) and this jacket was the perfect color. But after putting it on and zipping it up, it was not too roomy. Before ordering I had considered purchasing a 7 or 8, but those sizes were not available (sold out). I also wanted to return it for a larger size. The next largest available size was either 8/10 or 10/12.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, November 2, 2014
It runs really small like everyone else mentions. So for my 4 year old I ordered a size 7 - He really likes it. But the one pictured that I thought I was getting had a Dino on it. My son LOVES dinosaurs... so as excited as I was to receive it, was as disappointed I was when it arrived. And it runs a bit short so he will only get one season out of it. Thankfully he has a little brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Gr8 service

5.0 out of 5 stars It is as good as i expected, July 13, 2014
seams are well stitched and sealed. It is as good as i expected. My son has worn it lots and it still looks new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for the next size up!, June 27, 2014
The jacket was of great quality, but the sleeves were just too short! My little guy just turned seven and I thought buying the next size up would be perfect, but was dissapointed when he tried it on and realized it just wouldn't be worth it to keep it for the season. When in doubt, go for large!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spring wind breaker for boys, June 15, 2014
Loved the product, the color the style. Wish I had ordered a size larger. Ordered a size 7 for a small frame size 7 boy age 8. (Have received a few compliments on jacket). However I think it runs a little small. Almost just fit. He won't have it long. Would order again if you had a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, June 9, 2014
It's wonderful quality and the size I had hoped - purposely big so it will last a few years. And a great value! My son loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, June 9, 2014
Does not hold up in wash. Tag says tumble dry low but jacket still Melts in dryer sending it back.