Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2015
I really like these shoes. I am always skeptical about buying shoes online because every shoe is cut differently. I usually buy a wider shoe, but these fit nicely. I would recommend getting a shoe horn, though, as they can be snug when getting into them. I wear them casually with jeans and have received several comments about how great they look. Very sharp looking "casual" dress shoe.
on March 14, 2015
I liked the look online and thought they fit from an in-home fitting but when wearing them out in the world I have found that they are tight in the toe area with no give. It hurts the sides of my outer toes if I wear them too long. Also dirt, pet hair, lint etc. stick to the soles very badly. I was hoping for a comfortable shoes to wear with dress jeans.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2014
Just got these and I gotta say that they are very comfortable. Great price and the quality is very good. I wanted something besides trainers/athletic shoes to wear to work. Looks good with jeans, too.
on January 16, 2015
They are comfortable and look great. They fit the way they should. They are very warm to wear which is nice for the winter, but a downside for spring and summer. I had them about 9 months until the souls had holes in them. I would wear boot most of the winter and have a pair of brown shoes as well that I wear about once or twice a week. Don't expect them to last if you are on your feet for a decent amount.
on May 20, 2016
The shoes fit as expected. I was hoping they would be a little big in the width dept. But they were not. Good looking shoe that works with business casual as well as a pair of jeans. They tend to scuff easy but i wipe them down with black shoe polish and they are as good as new.
on December 11, 2014
Great shoes for the price, true to size, and looks exactly like the picture. Its hard to find quality oxfords for under $80 at any department store, glad I got these when they were cheap.
on May 26, 2015
I really like the shoe. It fits great. .shipment was fast. My only problem is the shoes have 100% been worn at least once before I got them.
on February 24, 2015
Just a bit snug to my regular size 11. Not enough to return. I assume they will stretch a bit when worn. Color is true to image.
on June 17, 2014
good price, nice shoes, fit as expected, color as show in the net, confortable......I deffenetly recomend it for Young mens
on November 21, 2014
Saw these shoes at local shoe store, starting size was 8.5 I wear an 8. Ordered them got them cheaper plus free shipping
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse