5.0 out of 5 stars I'm wearing a pair now
The usual great service and price from Amazon. These are comfortable, well-made, and fit great, which can be problematic for someone with my pear-shaped physique.
Published on February 26, 2009 by S. R. Thornton

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made
Published on March 18, 2010 by Paul

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, March 18, 2010
This review is from: IZOD Men's American Chino Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
I had a pair of these IZOD Chino pants that I bought in a department store about a year ago that were well made, using good, thick cotton material. I wanted another pair just like them and I couldn't find them in the store, so I found them on Amazon and ordered them. They are not making the pants with the same material, they are cheaply made out of some thin cotton material. I usually do pretty good ordering through Amazon, but this time I didn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, but cheaply made !!, August 4, 2011
I bought two pairs of IZOD chinos in December 2009, and they both gave me great service seeing that the material was heavy and durable. I bought two pairs recently and although their "metric fit" was better than the last pairs, the material is thinner and not of the same quality. For the short term.. a good buy based on fit. For the long term... look elsewhere for quality!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm wearing a pair now, February 26, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent fit from Asia, March 10, 2014
I purchased 3 pairs, 2 Dominicans that fit perfect and the one made in Asia fits too big on the rise, thigh, and bottom. Like it was a size down fix.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Poor Material and Cambodia Quality, February 7, 2014
This review is from: IZOD Men's American Chino Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
What ever happened to USA Quality products?
I have had three pairs of these pants tear in random spots after perhaps 5-10 wears.
They are not ripping at seams just random areas of pants that usually do not wear out.
I wore these products for years but they have just lost a loyal customer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible all around, May 20, 2011
This review is from: IZOD Men's American Chino Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
Chinos are made from a much lighter fabric than these pants. The Sizing was horrible. I wear a 36 waist. My Levi 501s are a 36 and fit like a glove. I wanted a more comfortable fit for work, so i ordered a 38. First, the waist is WAY too small. It feels like a 34. Second, the rest of the pants are VERY baggy and loose. They look and feel horrible. My waist is being choked and the rest just hangs off. I bought Gap original khakis as a replacement, and they are an improvement in every way including cost (they were $15 on clearance).

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight:, June 16, 2014
With other brands size 31" fit me perfect. But this Izod pant is a little bit tight for me. Buying pant on line seem to be such not a good idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality pants., January 27, 2014
All brands are different. A little baggier than i expected. Quality material. They shrunk down to a more comfortable fit. I just ordered another pair a waist size smaller. Waist is similar to levis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have several pair of the IZOD Chino Flat Front pants, January 18, 2014
Perfect fit. This is the 3rd pair of these same pants. I will not put my pens in my pants any longer. I promise Mom. I love this product for school and everyday wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and all the sizes., July 7, 2007
I buy Izod American Chinos because of the fit they almost feel tailored. And I buy them through Amazon from Bealls because they carry the full range of sizes, including 29 inch leg length.

IZOD Men's American Chino Flat Front Pant