5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a polo that fits, and not just the first day
Published 1 month ago by H. MOON

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected
Published 5 months ago by TxBamBam

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected, March 21, 2014
After reading the other few reviews I decided to purchase this shirt. The color is great but size is not correct. If you order this shirt make sure to order at least one size to big. I ordered this shirt and another shirt from different company the other shirt fits great this shirt does not. The fabric has a rough feel to also. I stil would buy this shirt but with a bigger size. I hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a polo that fits, and not just the first day, July 19, 2014
H. MOON (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm not a tall man, just average. But it seems like every polo I get shrinks over time, until my belly shows if I raise my arms. On a whim, and because it was on sale, I tried this one. Love the color, by the way. But mostly I love that the large/tall size fits me so well. It hangs nicely on my hips, and keeps my belly covered even when I'm getting a little wild on the guitar. And after a dozen washes, it's still plenty long enough to cover, and the color is still bright and new-looking. I wish it was available in that size in a wider variety of colors, though. Even so, this one is my favorite of my polos (of which I have over a dozen).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great warm weather item, good value, May 3, 2014
Every year I buy a bunch and wear them from late spring to early fall. The look good and feel good. I toss them when they dull and shrink then get a new batch for the next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Izod Runs small, February 18, 2014
Izod has great apparel, but their sizes run 1-2 sizes smaller than everyone else so it is hard to gage what will fit,

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but order a size or 2 bigger, October 19, 2013
My favorite now worn Cabela's pique knit shirts are Size 3XLT. They still fit fine, but are just in need of replacements.

This shirt is sized small particularly in the tapered waist. My normal size did not fit in these shirts I would suggest ordering a size bigger. The material is light-weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt at a great price, August 25, 2013
I wasn't too sure about this shirt because I usually don't buy this brand because it's usually a little costly is the retail stores but I ordered this shirt and ended up liking it. Will be buy more of these shirts online.

IZOD Men's Big-Tall Solid Pique Polo