|Fits as expected||
IZOD Men's Flat Front Madison Pant
|Price:||$20.20 - $44.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Zip fly and button closure
- Four pockets
- IZOD's straight-leg pant with sport flex proves well-mannered thanks to button-through back welt pockets and crease detailing.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- ASIN: B007U1YSCI
- Item model number: 4534175
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for the negative comments on quality, maybe I got lucky. They both appear to be decently constructed and the fit with regard to waist and seat is accurate. The rise (in case you don't know that's how high the waist is) is on the low side, which is great for me. I come from a clothing back ground and for the $25-$40 you end up paying for these, I think either the Madison or American Chino are a great deal.
Other than the huge legs, they are quality dress pants. The material is great, and I can see why IZOD is well loved for their quality products. They will make good dress pants to wear to work for a long time.
Fit great around the waist.
Thick (if you like that)
Too much leg material in the back. (If you're on the bigger side this would be a PRO for sure, but at a size 30 waist, it's unsightly)
Thick material (if you don't like that).
High Waist (Once again this might be personal preference)
All in all it's an average pair of khakis and I would recommend going somewhere else where they are bit more fitted or straight.
Now, my complaint is that these fit great through the seat and thigh but not so much from the knee down. Unfortunatley they have a 9" leg opening which is just a bit too much and causes the bottoms to flap around. If they could narrow that opening down to 8-8.5" this would be a fantastic buy. I opted to send these back instead of having them professionally tailored.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits like expected and looks nice. Great pants for a good price.Published 21 days ago by Enrique Penson
Nice, but returned and went with the straight fit over these as they arrived as Classic fit. which though I'm a chubster, were a bit too baggy.Published 3 months ago by Grandeson
WORST PAIR OF PANTS EVER. The opening at the bottom of each leg is 9in...WHY? Don't bother with these pants. Go and get yourself some Docker D3 instead. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Josh