5.0 out of 5 stars Golf pants for those who prefer wearing shorts
Published on December 13, 2011 by Doc Migs

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Didn't last 6 months before they were noticeably deteriorating. Not sure if these were a fake or if IZOD's quality is going down hill fast!
Published 9 months ago by Steven R Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf pants for those who prefer wearing shorts, December 13, 2011
Doc Migs (Lake Charles, LA) - See all my reviews
I will wear golf shorts as long as I can in a season, but when you need to pull on pants, these slacks are the ones you want. The first thing you notice is the material, it is very light and breathable polyester. Perfect protection when it is hot out and the mosquitos are biting or you are in the brush looking for your errant golf shot. They appear to resist picking up dirt like a pair of cotton khakis would. Sizing in the clothing industry is confusing, my measured natural waist is 3 inches larger than the size of the pants that actually fit me. I had to return my pants after I received them because of sizing. For the price, these pants are a great value. They can be worn to church on Sunday morning and then worn on to the golf course in the afternoon. The waist line has a rubberized piping that probably keeps your shirt from un-tucking. The right rear pocket has a separate usable score card pocket. I liked them so much that I returned to buy a second pair of a different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good golf pant, June 10, 2011
Adam Reed (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
Pros: The pants are a good golf pant, they have the right amount of stretch, aren't too heavy (they breathe a bit you know?)
I like the extra division on the back pocket for your glove (over your wallet.

Cons: That said, these pants are a touch on the baggy side, And I prefer my pants on the baggier side (moose-knuckles have no place on the course)
Only wore these things once, got ripped to shreds on a thorny branch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, very comfortable, perfect for golfing and after the game., June 15, 2011
Can't be beat for the price. I got one pair to make sure the sizing was correct - it was. Both length and waist measurements were what they claimed to be. Liked the pair so much I got two more in different colors. Great for the San Francisco climate (stays between 55 - 70 Fahrenheit most of the time). Hard to get as sharp a crease after washing, but they still look quite respectable even after several hours on the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Izod MensXFG Flat Front Microsanded Sportflex Pant, September 22, 2007
These slack are very comfortable and nice looking.
The service was also most satisfactory, they arrived a few days after ordering them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants!, October 26, 2013
Good set of pants. They fit very well and the creases are very tight. I highly approve of these pants

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE QUALITY, February 13, 2014
A very nice quality pant at a reasonable price. I do not play golf but I wear these for work. Comfortable and well detailed slacks. Made to fit a man not a boy as with so many garments these days. Highly recommended. I had originally purchased a pair of these at a premium discount store. I wore that pair out and decided to search the net to see if I could find the same item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Dockers!, August 15, 2014
These fit so well, and appear so well made, that I bought several pairs. Better than Dockers!

1.0 out of 5 stars too baggy!!, August 3, 2014
Have same pants from couple years back that fit perfect!! Same size but these are huge!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars The waist is true to size for athletic/casual fit pants ..., September 30, 2014
The waist is true to size for athletic/casual fit pants. This means they run about a size smaller than dress pants (e.g. if you wear a 34 in dress slacks you may want to consider dropping to a 32 or 33). I also noticed that they fit a bit tight across the front of the groin area despite being a more loose/classic fit in the thighs.

I rated 3 stars because the fabric has started to show some wear after a few weeks of regular wear and washing. The Izod logo above the back pocket has also started to peel.