Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Price:$31.00 - $33.08+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 7, 2014
It is a decent jacket. Not my favorite ever, but it is ok. Wish I could tell you why it is not my favorite, however I lack the facundity to express the specific qualities of clothing which differentiate between what is good, bad, or just insufficient. Peace out, homies.
on September 2, 2014
fits well
on August 26, 2014
I love it good quality
on August 22, 2014
I'm 5'9, 185" and the large does not have enough room to swing freely esp in shoulders.
Seems nicely made, haven't used in rain yet. Will probably use for casual jacket but not for golf.
on December 20, 2015
I bought this to replace an IZOD jacket that was lost. There are minor similarities though the zipper was very different. This jacket has a large plastic zipper that seems to be far more difficult than most any other zippered jacket I own. So rather than return this jacket, I am donating it to other less fortunate people.