5.0 out of 5 stars IZOD - There is nothing not to like!!!!, December 26, 2013
I am not a clothing expert and am probably the last person in the world that should be commenting on these Izod Travel Pants, but since no one else had posted a review, I hope this helps. First up, I have liked Izod clothing for years. I am not the type to be brand loyal, but have always found that anything by Izod is well designed, well made, stylish and comfortable - all of that can be said for these travel pants. They are as good looking as any pair of dress pants or suit pants that I own, are just as stylish, are made from a wonderful no iron or wrinkle fabric that looks great and as you would expect are lightweight for packing on your travels. Most of my travel clothes, I set aside and save exclusively for traveling. These look so good and durable that I will include them in with my other dress pants and pull them out to pack with me when I travel!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Casual Garment, August 31, 2014
This is a good solid casual garment. It is comfortable and the fabric drapes well, making it pants that should become a staple. The company has a good reputation. It should be a top choice for those people who casual living. Thanks, Steve G.

5.0 out of 5 stars IZOD pants, September 14, 2014
It was just what was expected. Fit perfectly

Rate and Discover Movies