Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 22, 2015
Very pleased with the causal look and fit. I had a hard time finding a similar replacement from my old favorite canvas belt. This turned out to be a good choice for me. I order one a couple inches larger than my waist size and the fit is about perfect. Seems others who may have ordered their exact waist size are saying it's a bit short?
on October 17, 2014
Had to return this belt. Shouldn't have paid attention to what others said about the size. You ALWAYS have to add four inches to the person's waist measurement to get the correct length belt. The belt was very nice looking though and I will probably order the correct size.
on January 15, 2016
36 inch too small...needed 38 for that maker..have 35 waist
on October 14, 2013
This was a very cool looking belt. Not sure if it was going to match a pair of Johnston & Murphy shoes I purchased. I am definitely pleased with this belt and how much it matches the shoes.
on May 14, 2014
I purchased this belt along with several others. I find it to be of great quality and looks. The only caution is that it seems to be a little tighter than the other 38's I purchased.
on June 20, 2014
ITS OK…BUT…AS A 40 SIZE ITS BIGGER THAN A 40 SHOULD BE!….RETURN!!…ILL BUY ANOTHER LATER…MAYBE ONLY BECAUSE ITS A IZOD!
on May 19, 2014
Ordered 34" and need 36". The belt length is very short. It is well made so I hope that I can exchange.
on July 3, 2015
Another belt that is very dressy looking if you want it to be. I am very satisfied with it's looks and wear.
on September 28, 2013
I bought it for my husband. It is perfect for his jeans. The material is good. The color is good too.
on January 24, 2016
Nice quality but a bit stiff at first.