5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket
this is just what i wanted lightweight soft leather looks and feels great. I am very happy with the jacket and fast delivery.
Published 7 months ago by My maui

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, much to thin for the price
Published 7 months ago by Karen J.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, November 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, much to thin for the price, December 3, 2013
Karen J. (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
Jacket is very nicely styled, but both the leather and lining were very thin. The lining had no warm layer at all, and the surface layer of the lining looked very thin, like it and the pockets would rip quickly. Plus, the material layers on the inside of the collar and shoulder areas fused and stuck together in heavy wrinkles. I estimated this jacket to be worth $100, paid almost double that, so it was returned. It would only be acceptable to me if for fall weather, not winter, and light use, and these if around the $100 price.

Rate and Discover Movies