5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Very pretty and great sale price
Published 1 month ago by Dee5fam

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice- but color fades
When we first got this polo it was love at first site! The fit is great the colors are vibrant and they go really well with jeans. Because of the colors I washed it in cold (bright -colors) but it started to fade after the third washing! :-( I was worried about it shrinking but it didn't shrink!
It doesn't bother him - he still wearsit but it doesn't look as good...
Published 8 days ago by MC

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice- but color fades, August 19, 2014
It doesn't bother him - he still wearsit but it doesn't look as good with the orange at the bottom faded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Very pretty and great sale price

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, June 26, 2014
Fits as expected, unlike another shirt I ordered at the same time. Looks good and should be easy to care for. In the end, it is a nice shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars izod never dissappoints, June 5, 2014
robb sososikwitit "big azz rabo" (Hialeah-La Ciudad del Fo-king Progreso Asere!!) - See all my reviews
i always feel comfortable ordering fron izod, knee growz. comfortable and nice color/design too. will be gettin some more, kneegrowz!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SHIRT, September 27, 2013
SMART AND CUTE SHIRT DESIGN, WITH GOOD FINISHES, IDEAL to show off ANY TIME OF DAY. VERY COOL AND COMFORTABLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and looks good, August 20, 2013
This shirt fits my husband well. I am usually nervous getting things for him, as it can be a fine line with being too short or long enough and too boxy and large in the body. I ordered an XL and he is 6ft and around 170. After washing, the length was perfect and it fit him loosely (but not messy-baggy) how he likes. Quality material and a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, August 10, 2013
Excellent product best price and best fit, the quality was very good, I will surely recomend the product to my friends, its worth the money that I spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polo, July 16, 2013
Product fits great, and feels very comfortable. Compared to my Lacoste, Penguin, & Ralph Lauren polo's the difference is very little compared to the price. Perfectly fine shirt, from what I can tell I don't think it will start fading or getting worn out feeling anytime soon. I have to say though, for a perfect fit, I fit right between a large and medium, so I shrank mine a little on the first wash and dry, but if you wear a large it should fit perfect. It's right at what a large is suppost to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars izod shirts, July 4, 2013
it fits great, price is very nice, love the color and quality, would buy more in the future really like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and good colour, June 21, 2013
The t shirts fit me as expected. I love the colours and the material seems to be of some quality.

Rate and Discover Movies