4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweater...
This is a nice sweater. It is what I would call blue grey in color with cable knit throughout. Fit is roomy but accurate. I am at the upper end of medium size-wise, and it was very comfortable for me to wear. .
Published 14 months ago by fredcon1

1.0 out of 5 stars No way that it is anything but a CHILD'S SIZE LARGE
This item states that is a MEN'S SIZE LARGE, but there is no way it is anything but a CHILD'S SIZE LARGE. Bummer, because it would have been the perfect gift for my dad,but he is not a child. :(
Published 13 months ago by Mic

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweater..., November 26, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No way that it is anything but a CHILD'S SIZE LARGE, December 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too large, April 21, 2014
It is too large, so i gave my friend, but I also buy it again, it is so comfort for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater, March 3, 2014
Fits well and is very warm. Needed to give it a spin in the dryer once to shrink but fine after.

4.0 out of 5 stars great dress sweater for a young man, February 21, 2014
Great casual/dress sweater, but it runs a bit short from shoulder to hem. Otherwise, very nice and our son was quite pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, February 20, 2014
I presented it as a gift to a loved one. It fits really good, is warm enough (not too warm) and looks nice and expensive :)
I recommend this sweater if you want a casual, comfortable item of good quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit Sacky, February 18, 2014
A bit sacky in the body. I wear slim fit usually, so maybe for most there will be no problem.
I like it and wear it happily, just feels roomier than I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Blue Sweater, January 29, 2014
I bought this in XL for a 6 foot, well built male. He can wear it with a shirt underneath and he finds it to be very comfortable. I bought it in the Colony Blue color which I think looks fabulous on him and true to the color shown in the picture. He is comfortable going out with this sweater over a lighter shirt on breezy days and it fits perfectly under his coat for colder days. The sweater seems to be well made and has continued to hold its shape over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater, great price, great fit, January 27, 2014
What else can I say? It's a great looking, high quality sweater that fits as it should. This is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday sweater., January 22, 2014
Bought this on a lightning deal and I gotta say it's a great fit and great merlot color. Would definitely buy this style of IZOD sweater again, worth it.