5.0 out of 5 stars iams doog food
product arrived just as stated and even undamaged! my dog loves this stuff with her sensitive stomach she can only eat certain foods
Published on February 25, 2012 by brandi1

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Do not feed this to your dogs
Look at the ingredients.. It has tons of grains and corn, which is hard for dogs to digest. There are far better, and healthier brands out there, ones that do not have grain, corn or byproducts, only real meat. This is very dangerous to dogs' health and I advise anyone to avoid it.
Published 22 months ago by Jeannie & Josef Blum

5.0 out of 5 stars iams doog food, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Iams Proactive Health Adult Lamb Meal and Rice, 15.5-Pound Bags (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog is happy and healthy, July 20, 2013
She loves this food. She is an active 2-year old German Shepherd. Amazon's price is great and so easy to have it delivered to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, July 6, 2013
I love that this is delivered right to my door and it's always on time. My dog is happy about it too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and reasonable, June 11, 2013
my dog is a stinker. Iams is the only brand that doesn't do that to him. I've tried fancy and not-so-fancy foods. They all give him AWFUL gas, and yes I switch food properly and I give it lots of time before deciding if it'll work or not. This is mid-range and he likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Likes!, May 21, 2013
My dog is a picky eater but she really likes the Iams brand. It's a great deal and arrives quickly to my home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog food, April 20, 2013
Great, this should be answered by my Saint Bernard, not having potable thumbs, I am writing for her. Woof woof

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for Price, March 26, 2013
This is a great price for an item that I love to feed my puppy children. Amazon even beat the local pet stores and Wal-Mart. Thanks. I will be re-ordering this item any time I need to refill the children's food container.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it, March 25, 2013
My dogs love this food and it is gentle on the stomach. Feed them twice a day and they know what to expect. Getting this at my door step is a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRICE, March 4, 2013
I purchased this item because I did not want to drive to the pet store and I had heard IAMS was a good brand. I will only buy dog food that lists a meat as the first ingredient and this falls into this catagory. My dog loved it. I will buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog food, January 30, 2013
I love the fact that I can get dog food delivered. I may have my cat food delivered also. just trying to gage if I actually go through the whole bag or not because i don't want it piling up.