Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 26, 2011
I bought this guitar for my daughter's 16th birthday gift! She is just learning to play but I wanted her to have a really nice guitar to start with and that would last her a while and after researching this one I decided that it was the one! The price is very affordable and being so much below retail price it is SO worth it! I have had several friends and family members that play and they have played it and have loved how it sounds and the quality of the guitar! Therefore...I would have to say that anyone who buys this guitar will not be disappointed!!!
on March 6, 2016
I saw this guitar at a local music store in 2013. I'm guessing that it had been in their inventory for a couple of years. I made an offer, bought it and I'm glad I did. The fit and finish quality is amazing for the price. The sound and projection is very good, the electronics are 1st rate. Overall as good as any acoustic I've played at twice the price. I also have an Ibanez EW20 ASNT jumbo that I pick up used (couldn't tell it from new) for a song. Ibanez's quality is unparalleled for the price.
on March 1, 2015
I have had this guitar for two + years. I bought it for several reasons, high quality for the price, easy to play, cutaway allows access to upper register, looks, and sound when plugged in. Acoustically it lags but when connected to a PA via the XLR out, it sounds as good as the lower end acoustic electric Taylor's or Martins. I don't worry about it when gigging out, has held up to vast temperature changes, bangs, and over strumming by some over enthusiastic guests at open mic's. Overall a lot of guitar for what I would call an introductory guitar price. About $400 new.
on September 29, 2014
Tone isn't as consistent as I would have liked. Still, it is playable.