5.0 out of 5 stars Best delay pedal I have EVER used!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
I bought this pedal when it was still in production (it's now a discontinued item). As a performing musician, I don't think you can get a better pedal for the price. This thing is incredible. The delay in this unit compares to high end pedals that cost 3 or 4 times the price. After my first DE7 burned out (I plugged the wrong AC adaptor into it) they stopped production on it and I couldn't find it anywhere. Looking back on live videos of myself using it, I realized how amazing this pedal was. I'm glad I was able to find it again! Buy this pedal. You will NOT be dissappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding Delay, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
This pedal gets high marks for sound and versitility. Great digital delay sound, but the analog modeler is a particularly cool feature. Be forewarned- some have reported issues with the durability of the on/off switch. I bought my pedal used and it worked mostly but every eighth or tenth time I would step on it, it would not come on. I hit the switch mechanism with a blast of fader-lube/ cleaner a few weeks ago and it now works fine (but I took a star off for that). If not for the switch, this pedal would get five stars. Incidentally, I also own the Tone Lok Overdrive pedal and have not had issues with the switch. It may be an issue that was resolved in later production runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bang for buck digital delay, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
I was looking for digi delays so naturally I was heading for the boss dd7. Although this doesn't have all the features of the boss it is, used, half the price. Plus it has analog emulation! It doesn't have the exact percussiveness of the repeats that the boss has, but for the price it can't be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars simple digital delay pedal that works great, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
this pedal is simple, I bought it used for about 30 bones, i think it was worth it. It gets the job done, no tap timing though,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pedal, April 17, 2009
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
My son says that this device is great... durable metal construction, great delay/echo, and it is possible to get way more sounds out of this than you would think. My son also says, get the power cord if you don't already have one - this thing will eat 9-volts overnight without it even plugged in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome:, January 19, 2015
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
Such a good digital delay.
Passive activation (no clicks or noises when activating) and provides a really nice, tight delay. Meaning, it doesn't go all ambient on you like an analog delay.
Also, the knobs hide away in the unit after you've set them. This way your settings stay put.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 2, 2009
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
This is a great little item; does everything it says it will do.
Would buy again. (buy the power cord so you don't go through a million batteries in the first week)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beast Master..., May 23, 2012
Chuck Ross (Coral Gables, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal
This is THE beast master of all delays and echos! The creamyness and dreamyness I get from this unit never cease to amaze me; I never turn it off!

All I really have to do is feed it, batteries; even with the remote power unit hooked-up to it?!

Just feed it!