Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2013
super comfortable. durable. soft. thin. outstanding temperature. great company. i own whole lot ibex and icebreaker stuff. i prefer ibex woolies to icebeaker's comparable leggings. the woolies are a no brainer. at full price, they can be bit pricy. they'll last many years. one my favorite things about wool: no stink. i use them when riding motorcycles- among other uses. when traveling, i wear them and rinse them off in the shower. they dry quickly and i can even wear them wet/damn and they'll dry while wearing.
on January 9, 2014
I'm 5'10" and have what many people call tree trunk thighs. The large in this brand fits me just right for snugness with out being uncomfortable in more delicate areas. I really like how soft the wool feels. These have been a very reliable base layer whether I'm hiking or just shoveling snow from the driveway.
on June 24, 2013
We were cold!
Even in March.
Even though the Alaskan's were in t-shirts (+25ºF when we got there)

I hate to admit it, but I only took these off a couple times (to shower) all week.
Everyone kept saying, 'you smell fresh as a daisy'
it's probably been a long time since they smelt daisies.

Great product as a lightweight base layer. not for extreme cold- we spent several hours in -20ºF temps watching Aurora's (yes, we were there for the spectacular St. Patrick's Day 2013 display!!) and had big coveralls etc. on over these.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
I bought this to use under Nordic ski pants. I've been using these pants for about a month and they've worked out great.
Pros:
- Fits well, even for a guy who could stand to lose a few pounds.
- The all wool keeps me warm and regulates the heat. I've used it from 0-36 degrees and felt great.
- Low profile makes it easy to wear under snow pants and other

Cons:
I got nothing. So far they are working out as expected.
on April 22, 2015
As with the Woolie Crewneck, would have given this product a five, but the huge care label is printed on with some sort of latex ink that rubs and irritates my skin. I have to wear it inside out. Such a shame, I don't understand WHY this is considered an acceptable practice, and on the worst possible location. Please put the tags on the sleeves or make it so they can be removed!
review image
on June 6, 2015
I don't have big legs or a big butt by any means - but these are a little snug getting on. If you're a real skinny guy they're probably perfect. I'd call myself normal/fit/average, and I worry I'll rip them or something when I'm pulling them up over my thighs.

Once they're on they are super comfortable. I'm very happy with them.
on November 4, 2013
I love these long underwear. They are very thin, but surprisingly warm. Im probably going to get the 220 weight the colder weather coming up soon. Nothing beats wool for a base layer!
on February 4, 2014
These woolies deliver like promised for cold weather, good quality. They cost alot of what most people would spend on "long johns", but they are worth it.
on December 26, 2014
Purchased as a gift for my son. He loves the Ibex clothing and this was no different. He says they run true to size and he loves Merino wool.
on February 2, 2014
There is nothing like wool. The bottoms these are replacing were used for six winters. A quality garment for moderate activity.