Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on June 8, 2010
Reason I removed this from my List, is that purchasing each separately is considerably cheaper than purchasing this triple pack. Usually its the other way around.
55 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2011
I am way old, [over 50] never had kids, but I love these movies, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!
on March 4, 2011
This triple pack is nearly twice the price of buying the movies separately. If you want these movies, buy them separately!!!!!
on February 8, 2014
I purchased the Ice Age Trilogy for my granddaughter who is 5 1/2 ears old. They were well worth it. We watch them all the time when she comes to grandma & grandpa's house. She also watches them all by herself. We all watch these movies.
on March 2, 2014
Picked this up for 22 bones when Amazon had it as a deal. Each movie is the full version with Blu-ray, DVD, and digital copies included. I prefer having normal sized blu-ray cases in my collection, so it was nice to see that the Ice Age Trilogy box is just an outer cover with 3 individual blu-ray cases inside. Picture quality and sound are good. Overall this set contains 3 fun animated movies that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
on March 12, 2014
Great Transfer Picture and Great Audio but less in feature .. but It's okey
Ice Age 1 only 25 giga with DTS HD 5.1
Ice Age 2 only 25 giga with DTS HD 5.1
Ice Age 3 50 giga with DTS HD 7.1
on October 1, 2010
The kids love these movies so I upgraded them to Blu Ray and they are amazing. Especially seeing Scrat. I don't have the need for the DVD in Dawn of the Dinosaurs so I'll be able to sell that at a yard sale or give to a friend along with all the other DVD's I have. Now I'm waiting on the Toy Story Trilogy to get them since they never seen them yet.
on March 21, 2013
These are what I wanted for my wife. She loved getting them because now she sits down to watch them with the grand children and they have a great time. A little problem with the seller but they come through and fulfilled their promises.
on December 3, 2011
Sorry it took so long to review this set. I gave my dvd set to my great neice in florida to cool her off (Seriously I did give it to her and her brother). The transfer of these movies to blu-ray is nothing short of stellar. My hat is off to Sid, Many, Diego,and that wild thing!
on February 19, 2014
I got this movie for my daughter since she is beginning to express more interests in a variety of movies. Even I enjoy these movies and love to watch them with her.