Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2012
I have an average sized wrist and the strap on this watch is too short. I have to fasten it on the second hole, so it doesn't overlap enough to stay and I have to keep pushing the strap loop over the end to keep it in place. Also, because the watch band is a tight fit, the stem pushes into the back of my hand and is uncomfortable. The crystal has a small round magnifying piece on top that sticks up to enlarge the view of the date on the face. This piece is vulnerable to damage and scratching. I like the bright blue color, but given the strap problem am glad I didn't spend the extra to get the yellow one.
on March 2, 2013
This is quite a nice watch. It originally drew my eye, as she was looking for a blue watch. This is a very accurate watch with a quality feel about it. Comes packed quite nicely. I'm not sure what else to day. It looks good, and keeps the time. Recommended.
on January 4, 2012
Now I have 2 ICE Watch. Very light, very fun and able to coordinate with my clothes and accessories! I did notice that there are cheaper watches around. However, Majority only have 3 ATM, ICE Watch have 5 ATM. I never had any problem showering, even swimming around. Most importantly, I wear ICE watch with business attire also wearing ICE Watch playing tennis!
on February 14, 2012
Great watch for going to gym, wearing with jeans, etc. Totally as claimed. I selected it for these reasons: bright color, great dial with silver markings, has date bubble, has silicone band, well-made plastic case, nice crystal, right price, SS09 is the correct size for a petite woman, band fits perfectly, has good quality buckle, certain elements do glow in the dark (but I can't see time that way), comes in cute Lego block that is a bank. Personally I like the watch too much to wear in the pool/ocean, so would not do that. If watch had free shipping, then why was I charged an extra 9.99 on purchase?
on November 22, 2011
This watch is fun and colorful, but easy to see the face and read the time. The rubber band keeps it in place so the watch face does not turn around the wrist. The color goes with anything you wear with jeans and gets many compliments. The cost online was considerably better than in jewelry stores in our local area.
on January 3, 2013
It was a goft for my daughter; She loved it and so did I . Would like one for myself.
on August 19, 2013
The blue on this watch is a beautiful cobalt and it fits our daughter's wrist well, she's very slim so sometimes things are too big. Very comfortable to wear too.
on July 5, 2011
Great design and color, it fits my daughter's small wrist and does not look too big ! plus its light weight makes it very comfortable to wear...
on September 9, 2014
Looks great. I wear it while swimming.