- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mountaineers; 1st Ed. edition (January 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780898864465
- ISBN-13: 978-0898864465
- ASIN: 0898864461
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,241,981 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ice World: Techniques and Experiences of Modern Ice Climbing Paperback – January, 1996
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Buy this one if you have any serious or casual interest in the subject; the others pale in comparison.
The vivid photography really brings Lowe's instruction to life. This book is one of the best climbing reads out there.