- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mountaineers; 1st Ed. edition (January 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780898864465
- ISBN-13: 978-0898864465
- ASIN: 0898864461
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #276,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ice World: Techniques and Experiences of Modern Ice Climbing Paperback – January, 1996
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Buy this one if you have any serious or casual interest in the subject; the others pale in comparison.
The vivid photography really brings Lowe's instruction to life. This book is one of the best climbing reads out there.